҉ 十九 ҉

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

!!!WARNING!!!
This story contains heavy themes of blood, gore, suicide, s*xual-assault, self-harm, and yandere themes.

Story contains spoilers from the anime and manga.

Reader's Discretion is Advised

꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

The Object of All Affections

As Y/N walked through the Demon Slayer Corps headquarters, she saw a large figure in the distance. The woman immediately recognized the form of the Rock Pillar. Y/N turned around to walk in the other direction when she heard a loud voice boom behind her.

"Come here, pitiful child."

The h/c girl sighed, turning towards the man who was walking towards her. Unlike all the other times the woman had seen him, his hands were at his sides. One hand was closed into a fist, the other grabbed his prayer beads tightly.

"Ever since I have met you, I have sensed that you are cursed. Since you have stopped wearing your mask, I feel it even stronger."

Extending a muscled arm towards the Phoenix pillar, the man opened his palm. In the middle was a small pouch.

The pouch was made from a white fabric, a color representing purity. Woven through the cloth of the pouch was vermillion lettering. A thin, red twine tied the cloth pouch closed with an intricate knot.

"An omamori. It will not stop the curse, but it will protect you from those who aren't already effected."

The Phoenix Pillar was surprised when the man gently placed the pouch into her hand. Gyomei then clasped his hands together, his red prayer beads weaved through his fingers.

"Namu Amida Butsu."

He offered a deep bow before walking away with long, heavy strides. Y/N watched the large form grow smaller and smaller. When he was finally out of view, the woman's gaze dropped to the pouch resting within her hand. Putting the amulet into the pocket of her uniform, the Phoenix Pillar felt a tad bit safer.

Y/N returned to her estate with a light mood. However, upon entering her home, she noticed a familiar red box placed on the center of her wooden dining table. Her eyebrows furrowed and her lips turned down.

Another one? she thought to herself.

For days, boxes of ohagi would keep appearing outside of her home. Though, that wasn't what had concerned the pillar. It was that the box had appeared in her kitchen.