Scene 16: Penny's Heartbreaking Cry and the Suspenseful Party.

-In Fred's house, the 4 are taken to a master bedroom where Penny can sleep on. After checking if Penny's okay, Hiro and Honey Lemon chat.

Hiro: Did Warner get here.

Honey: Yeah he did really reenacted act 2 scene 2 in pajamas.

Hiro: wait Romeo and Juliet? The balcony scene?

Honey: yeah it is.

-Meanwhile Bolt, Mittens, and Rhino, meet Mochi

Bolt: Hmm! so you know your owner Hiro, just fell in love with my owner, didn't you?

Mochi: Yeah, I don't know what your talking about.

Rhino: that's totally crazy, think about it. these two together? then you could be with us, 3 pets 2 + 1 right?

-Wilbur and Violet share a chat at the mansion's balcony

Violet: Wilbur, I was wrong about being quite the rude girl to you, I usually thought you were right since you lost your time machine and just went stuck here forever... I I like you Wilbur.

Wilbur: (blushes) Oh Uh, Gr-Great uh Vi pretty.

Violet: No im not done yet. I remember the time I once did something embarrassing the time I met Tony.

Wilbur: (frowns terribly) Tony? Who's Tony?

Violet: He's just uh...

Wilbur: A boy, your previously in love with someone else. Didn't you?

Violet: Uh no, uh... (pause) yes Im in love with him

-Wilbur is heartbroken and jealous to the fact his dream girl was actually in love with somebody else. He looks away from Violet looking angrily disappointed.

Violet: Hey Wil it was until... today. I'm not even used to him anymore.

Wilbur: (sullen) Yeah cool. Just don't die in front of me. (starts shedding tears)

Hiro: (sits beside the sleeping girl) You'll be alright Penny. Sleep well.

-Meanwhile Penny suddenly experiences a nightmare about her getting locked in a burning building.

Penny: BOLT, MITTENS, RHINO!!! HELP ME!!!!

-Penny runs to find her 3 pets while the building is going to explode, sadly, she failed. Instead of dying in the burning building, Penny is teleported to a pet's funeral house, everyone including Hiro, Violet, Wilbur were attended there formally dressed. the crowd pushed Penny hardly towards the cremation furnace. just to watch her 3 dead little pets burn together right in front of her eyes. Penny suddenly wakes up screaming loudly.

Hiro: PENNY YOUR OKAY!!!!!

-After a second, because she thought that 3 of her pets have died due to a dream, Penny bursts into tears crying, she hugs Hiro tightly for her comfort. Hiro heard real pain to the voices of her cry, he felt very heartbroken and tears start to soak up his shirt. Hiro sheds a few tears as the 2 lay down on bed. Hiro tries to console the poor girl.

Hiro: (whimpering softly) hey hey its okay I got you.

-Penny couldn't stop crying, over her nightmare. she now decides to tell Hiro everything she experienced in the past months.

Penny: mo-m-mon-ths a-ag-go m-me-me a-an-d-d bo-b-bol-lt g-go-ot s-stu-uck I-in-n a-a fi-ire w-we a-al-l-lm-mos-st d-di-I-ie-ed

-Hiro hugs Penny to stop her from crying. Penny places her face towards Hiro's chest sobbing in a muffled tone, as Hiro starts stroking Penny's poor head with his right hand. He suddenly remembers what does Warner really mean about Penny being a spectacular girl.

Warner: (voice) If you didn't know who she was she's the Hollywood actress of Bolt, she just quit all of it because of that fire accident that almost killed her. You asked me you needed a young girlfriend then you just chose her that's her you'll really like her.

-Hiro stood up looking disappointed, he tucked Penny under the blanket allowing her to remain laying down to get over her fearsome nightmare.

Hiro: If it wasn't for that dog, who is the best girl to marry.

-Hiro runs towards the mansion backyard isolated from other people.