Scene 5: Wilbur Robinson

Hiro zooms on his stolen skateboard, trying not to get into an accident because of his lack of experience. Hiro suddenly reaches the steep incline downwards.

Hiro: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Hiro then made it out the incline very safe before tripping which sends the board flying, then hitting another young boy.

Hiro: OH NO you okay? please tell me your okay

the boy stood up looking tall, slender, but also handsome, although, he looks too quirky to Hiro.

Hiro: Who are you?

Boy: Wilbur Robinson my little guy, from the future

Hiro was confused since he was never interested in time travel before.

Hiro: from the what?

Wilbur: I know its a very questionable thing. you never know this.

Hiro and Wilbur seem to be unlikely to each other after all.

Hiro: (curiously) When are you born?

Wilbur: On Wednesday, your perspective"

Hiro: Uh, that's actually in 2 days that's the time I have to move to California to open another branch for my aunt's bakery since the last one is fumigated and burned 3 years ago and 2 years will probably stop and reopen the last one. Are you a time traveler?

Wilbur: Yeah! (realizes something) but tough, I lost my time machine somewhere and some pink cloud thingy sent me here, I cant find my way back home.

Hiro: oh that's rough, hey wanna be friends Wilbur?

Wilbur: wait, you want to be friends with me? Like even closer?

Hiro: Eh okay?

-The 2 boys shake hands. Wilbur then shakes harder before hugging Hiro tight

Wilbur: Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU MAN!!! I know the perfect way to chat! first you say (Imitates Hiro's voice and hairdo) Who are we? and then I say (pulls out a background imitating his own meme) now that is an excellent question, (imitates a teacher) then I pull the dictionary noticing some grammar errors, and then we chat. So Hiro what do you...

-Hiro feels skeptical, due to Wilbur knowing his name, so does the fact he knew something about that cloud.

Hiro: I haven't introduced yet, how did you even know me?

-Wilbur shows Hiro his cellphone. Making Hiro realize something, the 2 boys proceed to walk around the roads while Hiro gives a chat.