Scene 13: Penniro

Hiro: Penny why did you run? You should've stayed in the bedroom,

Penny: Im sorry okay, its just I really like this place, I know I don't belong here but I really just wanted to spend more time here, with my mom.

-Hiro agrees with her, they sat down at a roundabout intersection. to see the bright San Fransokyo view.

Penny: Oh hey Hiro, do you like the t-shirt I just found? Looks very stylish.

Hiro: Uh Penny, that is my t-shirt, wore it years ago.

Penny: wait this was yours? Do I look cute with it?

Hiro: I mean you wore something, a boy should wear but? you still look adorable with it.

-Hiro remembers something about the 3's dangerous experiences.

Hiro: Penny, what was that dangerous experience of yours? why wont you say it earlier?

Penny: no I shouldn't say it, you'll be upset when I say it.

Hiro: Guilt trips is it? look its just the 2 of us here, why don't you say it, and I promise I wont tell either Vi or Wil okay.

-Penny remained silent meaning that she doesn't really want to say it ever. Penny suddenly speaks out,

Penny: H-Hiro, do you... d-do you like me?

-Hiro never expected that answer blushes slightly hard.

Hiro: what? uh um y-yeah maybe

-Penny kisses Hiro's cheek before sleeping on Hiro's lap. Hiro cant believe that girl, usually considered special, kissed him. He then brings her to the bedroom and sleeps with her. However, Hiro suddenly finds a device which shoots out lasers, he suddenly remembers the usage of the device and develops an idea. creating suits for the 4.