Scene 14: The Suits and the Evil Robot Battle.

-The next day Hiro finally finished creating the suits, now he calls the other 3 to suit up Penny's suit seems to be a red tank top with metallic bulletproof plates plastered around it, Wilbur's suit is high tech following a mask with black lens. Violet's suit is similar to her normal spandex Incredibles suit, although light purple with a red letter V. Hiro's suit is just as similar to his ordinary suit although a mix of 4 colors representing his friends. Purple for himself, yellow for Penny, cyan for Wilbur, and red for Violet.

Hiro: are y'alls ready? lets go kick some bad guy butt.

-The 4 zoom out in a stolen Hummer truck, before fighting Vell to take back Baymax, Hiro decides to visit the mansion of his friend Fred. However suddenly, a large robot colored bloody red, attacks the gang, He flipped off the truck nearly killing them. Hiro and the other 3 square up using their powers against the sinister robot.

Hiro: okay use your powers everyone, Penny you first

Penny: okay Bolt, take him down

-Penny dodges the robots bullets. then suddenly, Bolt uses his speeding technique around the robot and emitters a loud bark creating shockwaves, however, the robot avoids it and throws Bolt away.

Penny: Bolt NOOOO

-Penny runs towards Bolt, who seemingly landed without injury. Violet begins her first move.

Hiro: okay Violet just stay calm this will hurt a bit.

-Violet's costume begins to shock her with purple electricity.

Violet: AAAHHH HIROOOO WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME??!!!!

-the suit's electricity manipulates Violet's blood vessels. causing modification on her powers. as the evil robot shoots rockets towards Violet, She clenches her fist suddenly making a glowing purple sword which slashes the incoming bullets.

Violet: OOHHH YYEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

-Violet madly slashes everything apart and scratches the robot using a purple discus. Afterwards she wounds the robot using an arm blaster shooting purple laser before getting subdued by the evil robot's laser beams. she cant evade it suddenly she gets stabbed in the shoulder by a rusted crowbar making Wilbur extremely mad.

Wilbur: VIOLET NOOOOOO (stares at the robot menacingly) NOBODY KILLS MY VIOLET!!!!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

-Wilbur's mask begins to lighten making him upgrade his combat skills and an ability to stop time. He pins the robot on the floor sending a shockwave that sends Violet, Penny, and Hiro flying upwards. they later subdue the robot. making Hiro unmask it. as it turns out, the robot they were fighting is actually Baymax enslaved by Vell.