Dreams Turned Into Memories

𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝔸𝕕𝕠𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕕

A cry of a baby were heard throughout the castle walls. The emperor got up from his seat as one of the healing coven members came out. "You have a healthy baby girl, and your wife is resting."

The emperor went into the room where his wife's resting body layed. He turned his attention to his crying daughter.

He went over to the bed she layed in, and picked her up gently. She imediatley stopped crying when the emperor picked her up.

She looked up at him with curious e/c eyes. The emperor took off his mask to get a better look. She had tufts of h/c hair, s/c skin, and slightly pointed ears. She touched the emperor's face with a giggled.

And for the first time, the emperor cared for someone like he never has before.

Y/n's P.O.V

I woke up with a gasp. I turned to see my older sister standing in my doorway. "What?" I asked.

"Mom wants you downstairs for breakfast ." She said. "Tell her I'll be down in a bit." I said to her.

When she walked off, I began to think about the dream I had. It felt so real. Why was Belos from the owl house in it? 

It's probably just some wacky dream my brain made up.

I got off my bed, and began to get dressed.

I put on my black shirt with long sleeves and a pair of jeans on.

I sighed, looking at myself in the mirror. My eyes wandered to to scar on the side of my face. I touched it lightly, then I pulled up my sleeves to see all the other scars that were left by my abusing mother. My sister was the only one that seemed to care about me, and I was thankful that there was at least one person that cares for me. My sister would always come into my room after our mother was done yelling at me, to make sure I was ok, then she would go on Disney +, and we would watch The Owl House together, well me mostly, she would just be on her phone, and not look at the TV.

I pulled my h/c hair up in a messy bun, and headed downstairs.

I made it to the bottom of the steps to see my mom glaring at me. "What took you so long?" She said with anger. "Oh, I'm sorry mom, I was trying to get ready as fast as I could." I said with sarcasm. "Why you little......" *SMACK*. 

Her hand stroked my face, leaving a stinging red mark on it. Small tears escaped my eyes as I tried my best to hold it in. "That'll teach you not to be disrespectful you little brat, now go sit down at the table."

I did as she told, and sat beside my sister at the table. I saw her give me a concerned look from her face.

"Now, since Y/n finally decided to drag her little butt down here, we can finally eat."

I just ate my piece of toast quietly. My mind went back to my dream I had last night.

Belos was in it, he was holding a baby, the baby looked familiar. In fact, every part of my dream looked familiar. Could it have been a memory?

Nah!  The Owl House is a show, it isn't real, even though I wished it was.

I finished what little food I had on the plate, and headed to school.

A few minutes later I got to school.

"Y/N!" A voice called out to me.

I turned to see my best and only friend Tessa. Me and her have been best friends for a long time.