"So you chose to hate me instead of us being friends?" I softly laughed a little to lighten the mood. 

"I hated you because when I met you everything changed. My life became a little less fucked up. I was looking forward to seeing you and I hated that. I hated that my life was getting better little by little. I hated you because you were changing my life and I didn't like it. I wanted it to remain fucked up. I used to hurt girls mentally so I could feel better about myself. I kill people to feel powerful." he sighed and kissed my forehead. 

"You made my life better even though you hated me too. I hated you because you made me feel something." he smiled. 

I had no idea. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. He hesitated but wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"I'm sorry" I whispered into his ear. I pulled away and smiled. 

"Maybe hating you was worth it because now" I stopped and kissed his cheek. "There's no room for hate. Because you deserve to be happy Leo, you deserve to feel loved. Let your past go it's okay" I smiled. He needed to know that. 

"You Davina will not see me cry" he laughed. I laughed as well. 

"Yep shits getting emotional and I'm never good with words" I smiled. "I never thought that I would be in the same bed as Leo Blackwell" I laughed. 

"Of course you didn't but you probably dreamt about it, come on let's get breakfast" he picked me up and got out of bed. He placed me down. I grabbed my bra from the floor. I felt a slap on my ass when I bent down to pick up my bra. 

"LEO!" I was shocked. I straighten my back and held my ass. 

He sprinted out of the room. "Sorry" he shouted. I rolled my eyes and went into the shower. 

⇄⇄ ⇄⇄

I had put on Leo's button up white shirt. I didn't wear anything underneath. I was completely naked. We had already had breakfast and we were just watching movies together along with getting to know each other better. 

I hadn't touched my phone in a while so I got up from the sofa. 

"Where you goin?" Leo looked at me. 

"Imma check my phone" I slowly walked to the counter, where my phone was. I looked at it as the screen lit up. I had 52 missed calls from Lilah. 5 miss calls from my father and 11 from Nora. I groaned. I felt Leo's arms around my waist. He kissed my neck while he was behind me. 

"What's wrong?" he asked. 

"They've called multiple times, fuck somethings wrong" I put my phone down. "Can't live a normal life without problems."

I picked up my phone again and turned to face Leo. 

"I'll call Lilah to see what's happening" he let my waist go and I walked to the bedroom. I called Lilah. 

"Davina?" her voice seemed worried. 

"Hello" I spoke. 

"What the actual fuck dude. Where are you?" she asked. 

"I'm at a friends why?" I responded. 

"You're father has a plan to wipe out the Blackwells for good. Like kill them. He needs you to be here. Wherever you are get your ass back home, this is like probably the best news you've heard" she chuckled.