XXVII

27

*mature content will be mentioned in this chapter.*

________________
"changbin?"

hyunjin blinked a few times, his eyes still sore from all the sobbing he did earlier.

changbin stared back at him with the same amount of shock. "h-hyunjin..what are you doing here?"

hyunjin scoffed, "i could be asking you the same question-"

he was suddenly cut off, when another click of a door opening inside had caught their attention.

seungmin walked out with partially wet hair, and swollen eyes as if he'd been crying in the shower. the visible pout on his lips standing out profusely.

hyunjin's lips creaked up a crooked smile as he pushed past changbin, and hurried to seungmin- only to embrace him in a tight hug.

all his wired emotions felt connected when seungmin was in his arms. he'd felt the most at peace he'd been through the entire week- and even though his boyfriend just admitted that he wanted to separated for a while, he'd already almost forgotten about it. but that didn't last long until his eyes flashed through his memory like a broken record. his heart clenched as tears started pouring out his eyes again.

seungmin was taken aback by the action and the unexpected presence of hyunjin, but his feelings too were all over the place. and as much as he wanted to hug and comfort hyunjin, he immediately felt regret and guilt holding him back.

when he glanced at changbin who was standing opposite to their side with a depressed look displayed on his face, he flashed seungmin a smile nevertheless.

"i'll go now." changbin muttered, which was barely audible to seungmin because of hyunjin's heavy sobs blocking out everything to his ears.

changbin turned around, not glancing back at the two of them and shut the door on his way out. a few tears managed to escape his eyes just when the door closed itself.

seungmin finally lifted his arms to pat the older's back and slowly starting to draw imaginary shapes on his back.

when hyunjin finally gained enough energy to pull away and look at the male through his blurry vision, he smiled through his tears. "i missed you." he choked out.

seungmin felt his heart racing at an abnormal rate. he didn't know how to respond at first, but seeing the male's state, he had grown weak. "i missed you too." he admitted.

hyunjin immediately pulled the male closer and leaned down to his height, stopping an inch away from the males lips. "c-can i?" he sounded more desperate that he had intended.

seungmin gulped, he knew how wrong it would have been to say yes.

but as bad as it sounded, he mumbled a small "fuck it" under his breath and crashed his lips onto hyunjin's in an instant.

hyunjin's heart soothed down on its extent to handle more pain- but started feeling euphoric instead. the warmth he felt when his lips were attached to seungmin's felt so right- despite the action itself felt  was terribly wrong.

and hyunjin already convinced himself that he was in fact a dick of a boyfriend. he'd been visiting the one male he promised to not run back to- and making out mercilessly with him. but whenever he was with seungmin- everything wrong made him feel right to do it. seungmin was a devil in disguise and he fell for him despite it. because of his angelic appearance that seemed too tempting.