|||

03

____
"seungmin..what the heck is your boyfriend doing!?"

"my wha—" before seungmin could correct felix's sentence, his jaw dropped midway through his words all because of what was happening right in front of his eyes.

hyunjin. in front of seungmin's locker. pinning a very bruised male who was littered in scars all over his face. his nose seemed to be out of place with a black eye and crusty lips that had blood oozing out of them.

"hyunjin what the fuck!?" seungmin hurried to the sight, screaming at him as loud as he could catching the attention of the on-lookers who were already surrounding the scene.

some of them even whipped  their phones out with their cameras flashing. nobody dared to approach hyunjin beating him up, already having shivers from how much damage he had done.

"what are you doing!? put him down!" seungmin yelled.

hyunjin immediately dropped the male on his command and didn't bother looking down at the male who groaned when he fell on the floor with a thud.

seungmin bent down to his height, horrified on how messed up he looked. he would've just passed out any minute.

before seungmin could reach the male's shoulder to help him up, a hand grabbed at his making him look up to hyunjin who stopped him.

"don't touch him. or go near him." hyunjin said sternly.

seungmin furrowed his eyebrows in frustration as anger boiled inside of him. he couldn't even get the chance to argue as he was pulled up by the hands grabbing at his waist.

"hey—! put me down hyunjin!" he scolded. hyunjin didn't bother listening to his whining and carried him into an empty classroom, making the door was sealed shut once they entered.

he placed seungmin on one of the tables before standing up straight and dusting himself.

seungmin didn't shut up just like that.

he needed answers.

"what the fuck was that for—" a finger was placed seungmin's lips as the gap between their faces was closer than ever.

seungmin was quite surprised on the closeness but didn't budge. he took a minute to finally see a close-up of hyunjin's visuals, finding him even more attractive.

he'd been shamelessly checking the male out as a pretty red shade spread across his cheeks until he realized that hyunjin was doing the same.

he blushed even deeper until they finally snapped out of their trance.

he blinked a couple times before he slapped hyunjin's hand away from his lips. "w-what the fuck is wrong with you.."

"no swearing kim seungmin." there goes his honey laced voice again seungmin thought.

"what? am i kid or something?" he replied, trying to gain back his sassy nature.

"you act like one though." seungmin swore he saw hyunjin's lips lift its corner to form somewhat of a smirk when he said that.

"says the one who was beating up a random student!" seungmin crossed his arms, waiting for hyunjin to respond why he did that.

"i did it to protect you." he replied, his gaze still fixed on seungmin's eyes.

"you can't just beat up random students to 'protect' me! that's just gonna make it worse!"

"i caught him dropping something inside your locker." hyunjin continued, taking out somewhat of a small note from his pocket that had a little heart stuck to it. "this could be the symbol of his mafia that's trying to get to you or a tracker trying to hunt you down and take you away from me." he said pointing to the innocent looking envelope.

seungmin scrunched his face in confusion and took the small note from hyunjin's hand to examine it. he unfolded the envelope and read the words written on it with smudged ink.

"hyunjin this is literally just a love letter of that kid confessing his love to me." he sighed. folding the paper back how it previously was. "you were beating him up for nothing! he's not from a stupid mafia and nobody is trying to track me down! why did you have to over-react for that!"

hyunjin stayed silent with the same poker face he had before as seungmin stood up from the desk.

"i'm telling my dad about this, you know. maybe then he'll realize that bodyguards in school are just problematic." he shook his head in disappointment.

as he made his way out the empty classroom, he stopped midway to glance at hyunjin who stood in the exact same position.

"who's that guy you hang out with?"
.
.
.