Chapter 1: Wizarding World and Griphook

'It's time to escape from here~ *giggle* But I have to return here every month to redo the copy charm. Never mind, I can research for that after I leave here~' Harry was in the cupboard, silently waiting for the Dursleys to go to sleep. Around 12, Harry cast a copy of himself silently and unlocked the cupboard.

'Let's see if I could apparate. Hopefully, I can.' Harry then apparated to Diagon Alley. Trying to stop his nausea, he leaned against the wall and took several deep breathes. He opened his eyes and checked his surroundings before sneaking off to the Gringotts.

)0(

The guards stared confusedly at the child who was entering their bank. The child stared at them for a while before bowing to them. Both of them blinked and decided to ask the child. After all, the offsprings of any race were precious.

"Hello, young child. What are you doing here alone at this hour?" The first guard asked the child. The child tilted his head as if thinking something.

"Hello. I have to see Griphook, the Potter Account Manager. I know that Gringotts opened for 24 hours. My name is Harry James Potter, the heir of The Ancient and Noble House Of Potter and Black." The child's eyes looked pleadingly at the guards. The guards decided to hide their shock and escorted the young child to Griphook.

"Teller Griphook. This child is the heir Potter. He wished to see you." The second guard spotted the account manager before whispering into his ear. Griphook baffled at the sight of Harry Potter, wearing loose wear-me-downs and the weary green eyes of one child shouldn't have.

Griphook nodded before telling Harry to follow him. He secretly peeked at Harry bowing and waving goodbye to the two guards. Harry quickly ran after Griphook into his office and greeting to Griphook, "Potter Account Manager, Griphook, it is nice to meet you. May your gold grow like an oak tree."

"Heir Potter-Black, likewise. And may your enemies' blood splattered at your feet. Now, may I know why are you here?" Griphook seriously doubted that this child had any guardians. Harry then did something that absolutely threw Griphook off.

"I, Harry James Potter, swear on my magic and soul, that everything I am saying now onwards is absolute truth. So mote it be." The child just swore an Unbreakable Vow. Wandlessly!

"You have to believe me Griphook, and I need you to swear a vow to not tell anyone about anything I am gonna tell you now. Please." Griphook looked at the young wizard and swore an unbreakable vow as well.

After that, Harry used hours to explain his first life and the war that happened. Griphook sipped his tea to calm his rage at the Wizarding World for letting a child leading the war. At the end of it, Harry calmly told him that he took his own life yet two days ago he arrived at this timeline. Griphook stared at the man-turned-child in his eyes, slowly calming the inner tumor that he was experiencing.

"Thank you for telling me this, Heir Potter-Black. I could only say sorry that you lost them. Now, are there any plans that you want to do?" Harry smiled at Griphook genuinely at his words before smirking sadistically.

"I have to destroy all the Horcruxes. But I am one itself. I can go for some research in the library oh House Potter and Black. Yet, I didn't know the location of some of them. So I would like to have your help to build an information-gathering network. You can just use one of the Potter Vaults." Griphook's eyes sparkled at the idea before smirking.

"Some of the Horcruxes, I just need to wait for the time to come. Since I left a copy at my relatives, when Hagrid came to fetch me, I just need to act." Harry clapped his hands together, giggled at the coming chaos he was going to cause.

"Heir Potter-Black, would you like to start your technologies and enchanting item business early? The earlier it is done, the more profit you get. I am excited to see the changes that are going to come." Griphook almost drooled at the brilliant business idea that Harry mentioned. These things absolutely could help Gringotts too.

"Of course. Take the 10% of the profit as yours, Griphook. We can discuss the plans and business at a later time, right? Is there any place that I can stay for the night?" Harry yawned tiredly. Well, after all, children had to sleep more or else they can't grow in height.

Griphook nodded and led the Boy Who Lived to guests' quarters for the night. After making sure Harry entered the room, Griphook summoned a healer and told her to administer a sleepless potion to the heir before scanning his health. Griphook frowned at Harry's malnourished body and those hand-me-downs. Shaking his head in distress, he also went back to his quarters for the night.

The now innocent boy who lived was gone, in the place was a warrior with a mind of a goblin. He could only said congrats to the wizard kind and alike for creating someone that can cause ripples until he died.

)0(

'It has been 2 years since I arrived in the past. And today I finally can open my shop!' Harry grinned as he was preparing himself for the day.

Harry Potter Series: Crazy Second ChanceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara