Chapter 4: Draco Malfoy

"Kreacher, how do I look?" Harry fixed his outer robes while looking at his reflection in the mirror. He gently brushed his bangs so that they won't be too messy.

"You certainly look great, Master. Just like always." Kreacher who was preparing the things for the outing glanced up and smiled at his master. He was glad when one day he got his memories from the once future. No one could imagine his surprise as he immediately popped to his master's side.

Ths old house-elf only realized his rushed decision when he remembered that the young master might not recognize him. As he wanted to pop back to Grimmauld Place, a fierce hug and a chocked sob stopped him. He would absolutely deny that his heart skipped a beat at his human's heart-wrenching cry for him.

"Hehe... Kreacher? Can we go to the Diagon Alley now? We can't be late for our show!" Kreacher snapped out from his flashback and stood up gracefully before extending his hand out. Harry showed a cheeky grin and grabbed it as they apparated to their 'stage'.

)0(

Draco's POV

'Oh, Merlin... So this is the renowned Diagon Alley. It certainly is 180° turns from the previous version.' The heir of Malfoy House curiously observed the streets.

He then turned his attention to his guardian and promised that he would wait for them at Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions. As he walked into the shop, he stopped at the sight in front of him.

It was a black-haired boy who was with a diligent wearing house elf. However, that wasn't why he froze at the door. The boy looked so beautiful as a doll and was swiftly ordering his robes in a fashion that he saw in his father.

"Hmm, I will finish these orders as soon as I can. However, the other clothing needs to take a few more days. Would you like to take these at a later date or send them to you by owling?" Madam Malkin asked the young wizard.

"If it is okay, may I send my house elf to get these clothes for me?" Draco felt his heart flutter at the gentle voice of the other boy. Madam Malkin nodded with a warm smile before requesting him to stand on the stool so she could take his measurement.

"About that, Kreacher?" The house-elf who was wearing a black suit bowed slightly and handed the witch a parchment.

"Oh my, such a sweet and considerate child. Thank you. Would you like to wait here to wait for your school robes to be done?" Madam Malkin smiled at the flustered child as he nodded. Only then did she notice the flabbergasted blonde.

"Are you here for your school robes, my dear?" Draco quickly regained his posture before nodding. She also asked him to stand on the stool. Draco complied with the request but he still observed the black-haired boy.

He has a pair of emerald green eyes behind a pair of thin black-framed glasses. His eyes twinkled when his house-elf seemed to mutter something with a sour face. The house-elf sighed before bowing and leaving the shop.

Draco was just like any eleven years old boy, came here to seek a chance to find a best friend. Just like his father and uncle. Some secrets and behavior were only shown to their trusted friend. He was envious of them.

He is the heir of the Malfoy Family. It made sense as he went to a fair amount of balls and befriended Pansy Parkinson and Blaise Zabini. However, they still only counted as 'half-friend' as all of them knew the danger of being an heir.

He saw the potential of this particular boy that he had never seen before. A question immediately brought him out of musings.

"Are you new to Hogwarts as well?" Draco blinked as he went down from the stool. So the boy was the same age as him. Is it him being paranoid or that this boy was too short?

"Yes, I am. My name is Draco, Draco Malfoy. It is nice to meet you." He put on a polite smile as he held out his hand. The boy shook his hand as his mouth curved up into a bright smile.

"Hello. My name is Harry, Harry Potter. Umm... Is there something on my face?" Draco jaw-dropped at the revelation. Merlin!!! The boy was Harry Potter?!

"Ah, n-nothing at all! So how's your experience here? I was surprised at the changes in the Diagon Alley." Draco's face flushed red at the realization of his loss of composure two times in an hour.

"Well, this place was so amazing. This is my first time coming here. May I call you Draco? You can just call me Harry." Harry beamed and tilted his head. Draco nodded his head vigorously as he couldn't utter out any word at Harry's cuteness overload.

He swore in his heart that he would have Harry Potter as his best friend. After all, Malfoys definitely will get what they want.

)0(

Third Person's POV

'Good. The first step of getting Draco to be his best friend is finally done.' Harry mentally smirked as he saw the determined gleam in Draco's eyes.

'Last time, I rejected your offer of friendship. This time, I won't ever miss it due to my foolishness.' The Malfoy Heir had helped him a lot since the war started in the once-future. If not for him, Harry was sure that he wouldn't be staying alive after their victory.

Draco Malfoy, my old and dear friend. In this life, please allow me to protect you just like how you protected me then.

)0(

And... That's all for this chapter! Also, please don't comment anything about the Drarry Romance. This is because I won't write any ROMANCE in this book. For Now. Well, if you don't count platonic...

So, yeah. Bye! 〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜