Lisa asked me why I was late and when told them everything, they were both looking at me with wide eyes. I tilted my head to a side in confusion which Lisa noticed and said

Lisa - I don't know if you should curse your luck or not but.....have we informed you regarding who Erica is yesterday?

I shook my head as 'no'.

Jia - Is she is also a bully, she didn't seem like that kind person you know....

Rosé - Coz she is not. She's a very nice girl, it's just that her boyfriend.......he is Kim Jimin.

I kept looking at Rosé for a few minutes before starting to curse my luck making the two girls beside me giggle softly. After that we started talking among ourselves, but sadly the moment didn't last long as someone slammed the door open and two Kim brothers enter the room.

Jia *in mind* - What is their names again......kook...min.....ahuh! Jungkook and Jimin, right. Remembered!

I was never good with remembering names of the people I usually meet for the first time so it take me sometime to make the names settle down.

I was looking at them when suddenly Jimin snap his head at our direction and our eyes met. I wanted to look at somewhere else, but his gaze was just so scary, I wasn't able to. It was like I was being held hostage by him through his gaze.

We kept looking at eachother for a more one minute before he smirk a little, shook his head and went to seat at the back. Jungkook followed him behind.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Jungkook sitting right behind Lisa and soon I heard the table behind me moving a bit, through which I assume Jimin had sit there and closed my eyes in frustration.

I signalled Rosé to open her open and messaged her because I didn't want the two boys, especially Jimin to hear out conversation.

You:
These two are in this class!?

Rosé:
They have first four classes
with us only but rarely showed
up so I didn't thought of telling you.
But I didn't knew they would come
today.

You:
Such a great luck I have
today 😭 makes me feel like crying

Rosé:
Mianhae (sorry)~ :(

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Rosé looked at me with a apologetic smile and I sighed before nodding. I didn't gave them any attention and continued to talk to the girls before the teacher came in and the class started.

[Jimin POV]
We were listening to the teacher and taking notes when a notification popped up on my screen. I saw it was a message from Namjoon hyung who has said to come to meet him at our secret place in the university, in our group chat.

I look at my side, to found Jungkook looking at me with his phone in his hand. We all brothers knew for a fact that Namjoon would never call or message us during school/college hours regarding anything as he was super serious when it comes to our studies. So we immediately knew it was something important.

We both nodded at each other and went out of the class without the teacher's permission, as we knew she wouldn't dare to say anything to the principal. And even if she did nothing was going to happen to us as our dad is the owner of the uni.