Chapter 5 - Trouble

Loki brought the video tape along with the box filled with cutesy items with him towards the player. A small and old television where he just had to guess how it worked.

Eventually, he figured out once he slipped one of the tapes inside the slot. It had a purple ribbon. It was only a cartoon compilation, though.

Next up was the yellow tape which he entered right after he figured our which button to press, "Is that the scientist?" He asked once he sees a child with H/C hair, wearing a blue dress.

No, but, why is there two? There was another child with H/C hair but she wore a pink dress. Twins, probably. The only difference they had is that the child wearing a pink dress had a balloon with her name written on it, Gia.

The both of them played inside a playground while there was laughter behind the cameras. Probably their father? Or mother.

Scene changes onto a taller girl, probably still the scientist, painting a small canvas with watercolor. Beside her was her twin- or, Gia.

"Does it look nice, father?" Gia asks, her voice breathy and hard to hear from the bad quality. Turning her head to see her father's reaction, who was probably setting up the camera.

"Yeah, it's good," The father replied, making her frown. Loki could only see the man's back as he went forward towards your side, "Hey, I like that, kiddo," He compliments.

"What about.." Your voice faded away alongside the scene and towards another which had a ballerina studio. It only had the same twins and the father looking at the both of them.

"Come on, Gia!" He shouts when she hit the floor, missing her turn, "How are you supposed to be my next project when Ты даже не можешь сделать простой поворот, ты дурак?!" He shouts. (You can't even do a simple turn, are you a fool?!)

Gia stood up while he shouts, struggling to remove her ballet shoes in the process, "Я старалась изо всех сил! Но ты не обратишь на меня внимания. Вы смотрите только на т / п!" (I tried my best! But you won't pay attention to me. You are only looking at the Y/N!)

Loki was suprised at how much screaming this one had, "Потому что она была красивой," The father reasoned. (Because she was beautiful.)

"Перестань на нее кричать, отец. Ты должен просто заткнуться!" The scientist-or, rather Y/n. The name he had just figured out, defended. (Stop screaming at her, father. You should just shut up!)

"Loki!" You shout once ayou had got the door open. The sudden shout made him jump, hurriedly turning around, "What are you doing rummaging through my stuff?"

"Начни снова!" The father screamed, making Loki flinched as the loud sound. It made you do so as well. The room was large and easy to create echoes. (Start again!)

"Turn it off!" You ordered, which he immediately did, pressing the button as the tape falls to the ground, "You are not prohibited to walk alone. Ever,"

~~

"So, you have a twin?" Loki asks, being sent over to stay by your side while you work. Your back currently faced him, he could see how you tensed.

"If you wanna know anything about mt family," You quickly recocered, spinning around to face him, "All you need to know is that they're crazy,"

"And you're crazy as well?" He asks with a raised brow, making you roll your eyes, "Makes sense. Crazy scientist,"

"I'm not crazy. Lucky for me, I recovered and got into my right mind," You tapped your pen on the side of your head, "My father was crazy from the start,"

"You seem very open to talk about how mad they seem to be. Surely there's two sides to a coin," He crossed his arms, genuinely curious about that nightmare of a tape.

"Well, because that's all you need to know. It's not like there's anything other than that," You turned around.

"But I'm bored,"

~~

I'm trying to figure out where I'm going with this

-🌹