Chapter 3 - Blue fellow

You were panicking.

"What do I do?" You asked the hologram, who seemed to look at you with the same panicking stance.

"I'm telling you. That's, Loki!" Bruce insisted, "I-I need you to go on full-lock down," He orders.

"I don't get how logic is working, at the moment," You retort, running to your security room, "I mean, one second I was all alone, next second I'm probably about to die,"

All the wires and button, but you only needed to click one of them. And with that, windows were shut by with metal corridors and doors were tight shut.

"How was your mission?"

"You're really asking me that, now?" He asks, "Right after Loki just got to your lab and possibly wants to kill you,"

"Well, I need a distraction," You shrugged, your eyes still slightly widened and your heart leaping from your chest.

"We managed to take down Strucker's base, found some enhanced teenagers," You ran to the nearest room with weapons, "I think they were teenagers. Hill hasn't told me a lot yet,"

You swiped Natasha's briefcase.

"There's this speedy guy and a girl with red powers..we haven't had clear data of it yet," He informed while you opened the case, "They're lost and- hold on, Tony,"

You took Natasha's small knife and hid it by the side of your shoe, one on each boot. A holster by your waist to carry her guns and some of her gadgets.

"I-I know, Tony, hold on. I'm talking to Y/n," Bruce stuttered, his voice slightly distant from the line, "Yeah, yeah, she's here and she has Loki,"

"I've said it once and I'll say it again, he isn't blue," You retort, shutting the suitcase with a small clang, "But, go on,"

"Loki?"

"Yeah, it's Loki,"

"How the hell did he get here?"

Bruce groaned.

"Tell him he's not welcome,"

"I don't think that's how banishment works,"

They're bickering kept on going, it just made you roll your eyes at them. Pressing some buttons and the door was locked.

"It's about Ultron," Tony starts, making you furrow your brows and stop in your tracks. He did not just bring up Ultron.

"Repeat that thought, Tony?"

"Uh- it's nothing you need to know, Y/n," He retorts, probably going forwards to Bruce's watch just to shut your hologram down.

"Hello?"

No response.

"You've got to be kidding me. Bruce?"

No response. Once again.

"Look, Bruce, I am so sorry for doubting you," You walked to the medical bay where he was left, watching as the door opens slowly, "But Loki isn't-"

"Blue?" A raspy voice asked, making you freeze in the spot. Forget about Bruce, he's awake.

"He's awake," You turned around to cover your face, saying the sentence in a wheezing type of tone. You turned on your heel to face this person's blue face once again, "You're awake..your head still.."

"Pounding? Yes," He interrupted, making your lips go into a straight line, "I assume you're about to send me to my cell?"

Your nose scrunched, "Why would I have a cell?" You asked with a raised brow.

"...Because I'm Loki? God of mischief? You were rambling all about me," His brows furrowed. Oh, so he was Loki.

I'm so stupid, "Oh, no. No need for that," You waved a hand in dismissal, "This place is in full lockdown. No magic in and out,"

"And what if I kill you?" He asks, standing up from his bed only for his legs to feel like jelly. Falling down to his knees immediately.

"Yeah, I don't think you can," You gave him a sarcastic smile, feeling a lot more confident, walking towards him.

"Shut up," He hisses, helping himself back on the bed with his arms, "Now, even without my sorcery, I could still kill you within a-" He stopped his tongue when he felt a cold surface by the side of his head.

There was a gun pointed right at him.

He chuckled, "Came prepared, have we?"

"It would be a mistake not to,"

"Now, let me take a guess. You work for the Avengers and you plan to turn me in?" He asks, giving you a side-glance.

"Tomorrow,"

"And what do you plan to do to me, then?" He asks, "You know, I have records for being quite unpredictable,"

"Oh?"

He hummed, grunting when you catch his hand that was about to swipe your gun away. You gave him a taunting smile, only for his other hand to reach for your waist, making your back crash to the bed once he pulled.

This time, he gave you that taunting smile.

~~

Thanos won't be here

Thanos won't be here. I just don't like him.

-🌹