"We know... that we're in love and we're gonna get married no matter what you shits say!" James said, finally losing his patients. Everyone sat there quietly for a few seconds.

"You got a good one, Lils," Dorcas said and Marlene nodded.

"I'm happy for you mate," Peter said and patted James on the back.

Everyone turned to stare and Remus and Sirius who still hadn't said anything nice.

"Do your mum and dad know?" Sirius asked.

"Lily's do but uh we're telling mine tomorrow," James answered but Sirius just nodded.

Remus and Sirius still didn't say anything in congratulations and everyone realized they weren't going to.

Remus looked at his watch for an excuse and said, "it's late and Andy should probably get to bed soon."

"But we didn't have pudding," Andy started.

"Come on, Andy we're going," Sirius said, picking her up.

"Okay," Andy said sadly. "Bye bye everyone," she waved at everyone as they all waved back sadly.

Sirius and Remus didn't say goodbye and just walked into the living room and they used Floo to get home.

"Andy, go get ready for bed," Remus said, pointing towards her room.

"No! Why were you so mean to Lily and Prongs! They wanna get married because they are in love and you just made it a bad night for them!" Andy shouted, wanting an answer.

Sirius and Remus stared at Andy, shocked. She had never yelled at anyone before unless out of fear.

"We're in love too, but can we get married? No!" Sirius shouted.

Andy's face softened when she realized why they were upset. "They're not getting married to rub it in your face. We all wish that you could get married."

"You're right, Andy. We were such aresholes," Remus sighed.

"Yes you were, and I'm sorry that you can't get married. Hopefully one day you can get married! Everyone will be at your wedding! It will be wonderful!" Andy said happily.

"Yeah, that'll be great, sweetheart," Sirius said smiling. He gave her a little hug before telling her it was still time for bed.

"Okay, good night!" Andy said, walking up stairs to her room.

"We're such pricks," Sirius said with a sigh, sitting next to Remus on the couch. Sirius laid his head on Remus's lap but looked up at Remus.

"Yeah and Andy's way smarter than us," Remus said, looking down at Sirius.

"I love you Moony, and I will marry you one day," Sirius said, staring up into his soul mates' eyes. Remus leaned down to give Sirius a nice long kiss.

"Y'know, I think we should go to bed," Remus whispered seductively, starting to stand up.

"Yes, yes. That'd be best," Sirius said, smiling lovingly and following Remus like a puppy.

***

Once Andy put on her pyjamas she tried to go to sleep. She couldn't fall asleep even though she was really tired. All she could think about is how James and Lily are right now. She knew it was dumb idea but she decided to go back to their house.

Sirius was a light sleeper so she tried to be very quiet. She opened the door to her room and walked down the hall past their room. She couldn't hear anything in their room so she assumed they were asleep. (They really just had a silencing charm on).