(3) Time Alone

Monday September 9, 1977, 2:42

"Moony, what are you doing?" Andy whimpered. Remus was dragging her out of the dorm.

"You're going back, we don't want you anymore," Remus spat.

"B- but you said I could stay!" Andy said, crying hysterically.

"SHUT UP!" Remus screamed. He gripped Andy's wrist tightly and it hurt a lot.

"Please! Please! I'll fix whatever I did!" Andy begged.

As they entered the hall the other three boys were in there. They all looked extremely angry.

"You're going back to your parents! We never want to see you again," Peter spat. The others all nodded, and looked at her in disgust.

"Please! You promised!" Andy pleaded. They just ignored her and continued to drag her outside.

Her parents were right there. "GET OVER HERE!!" Her father yelled. She whimpered as James shoved her over towards them.

Her mother grabbed her arm tightly. She threw her on the ground.

All of them stood above her grinning. "You disgusting, disappointment," they all spoke together.

She couldn't breathe and started hyperventilating. "Ple- please! I'll be better! PLEASE! I AM SORRY!"

"Andy! Andy, honey, wake up!" Andy shot up quickly. Remus was sitting on the side of her bed.

She scrambled back when she saw him, thinking he was going to hurt her.

"I- it's alright sweetie, I'm here. I won't hurt you," his voice cracked a little saying it. He opened his arms for her to hug him. Slowly, she inched closer to him. He put his arms around her and held her tightly.

"You're alright," he whispered into her hair and kissed the top of her head. "I've got you." She continued to sob into his chest. She was shaking a lot and Remus was obviously really scared. He ran his hands through her hair. "Breathe with me darling," he said while taking deep breaths. She tried to follow his breathing even though it was very hard. "Andy, can you tell me what happened?" Remus asked, calmly.

"I-I-you g-got-" while she tried to speak her words came out very shaky and Remus couldn't understand a word she was saying.

"You don't have to tell me yet if you're not ready, sweetheart." His arms were around her very tight and it made her feel very uncomfortable. She started to squirm a little and tried to get out of his grip. He noticed quickly and released his grip a little so he wasn't squeezing her too much. "I'm sorry, darling."

She tried to speak again, "Y-you g-got mad a-and sent m-me b-back," she spoke very quietly and Remus could barely hear her. She was still shaking a lot.

"That will never happen. Ever. I promise you that," he whispered to her.

"I-I know i-it was j-just really scary," Remus nodded. Her body stopped shaking so much and eventually her breathing returned to normal.

"Just like that darling, breathe. You got it," Remus whispered, encouraging. She rested her head on his chest as his hand continued to run through her short hair.

"T-thank you Moony. I'm sorry for waking you up," she whimpered into his chest.

"You don't have to be sorry. It's not your fault. It's those bloody bastards who call themselves parents- never mind." Andy giggled a little. It was always funny hearing one of the boys cursing and trying to fix it. "Hey! Don't laugh. You should never curse and if you do... you say Sirius taught you." That made Andy giggle even more, Remus was just happy he calmed her down.