False assumptions and Truth.

Start from the beginning

Y/S/N- Don't try and act like an elder sister!

Y/N- Bu--

She was cut off when she saw a spider dangling from the tree branch, really close to her. She stumbled back immediately and started breathing heavily. Y/S/N who saw this immediately smirked. 

Y/S/N- Sissy, you're still scared of spiders?- She said in a mocking tone. 

Y/N- Huh? No, p-please take it away Y/S/N-ah...

She couldn't even speak properly. She had arachnophobia and a single eight-legged creature was enough to make her freak out immediately. 

Y/S/N- Oh! Come on sissy. You should see this out, come a little bit closer. 

Y/N- No..nn...oo pleasee...I beg you...pleasee- By this time, her eyes were tearing up and she was trembling. This was the effect of a single spider on her. 

Y/S/N grabbed the tree branch on which the spider was crawling and threw it towards Y/N. 

Y/N- NOOOO! PLEASEE! - She began crawling backward until her back hit the wall. She closed her eyes tightly as she saw the spider crawling towards her. 

Y/N- No! Please!

Y/N kicked the branch away, standing up and backing off. 

She trembled and tears were nearly about to flow down her eyes. Y/S/N was happy seeing her sister in this condition. She finally saw what was her sister's weakness. She was about to go near her when,

YOONGI- WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?

Y/S/N stopped dead in her tracks. She immediately turned her smirk into an innocent face. 

Y/S/N- Yoongi Oppa, look at unnie. She's telling me to go away from here!

Y/N who has calmed down after taking a few deep breaths opened her eyes and looked around on the ground. The spider was nowhere to be seen. She wiped the stray tears off her face and rubbed her hands to get them back to warm since they had turned cold. If someone asked what she needed right now, it was a warm hug. She was still feeling restless. She looked up to see her not-so-innocent sister and Yoongi looking at her. His face changed from angry to slightly concerned. Meanwhile, the rest of the boys arrived on the scene. 

HOSEOK- What happened here?

Y/S/N- Oppa! Unnie was telling me to go away from here. But as I asked her for a hug, she immediately began pushing me, and then she saw Yoongi Oppa approaching and began faking her tears.

Y/N who was not really surprised remained silent. She stared at Y/S/N in disbelief. 

Yoongi who did not believe a single word of the younger one knew something was wrong. But this was not the time. He had arrived first on the scene, he had seen the condition Y/N was in and it surely wasn't fake. However, for the rest of the boys who hadn't seen anything, except for what they were noticing now, it was the cold girl standing quietly at her place, rubbing her hands together and staring, and the younger girl who was looking at them with an innocent face. It wasn't that hard for them to believe the lie created by Y/S/N since they were aware of the fact that the sisters weren't close at all. 

Y/S/N- Unnie, why can't you love me? -she said faking tears.

Y/N looked up at her with shocked eyes, all of this was stabbing at her heart. 

TAEHYUNG- Told you! 

Jimin went to Y/S/N and hugged her.

JIMIN- It's okay Y/S/N-ah, we're here for you. Don't cry.