My brother looked up and frowned to the side towards Daniel and nodded his head towards me. He hissed before standing up with his bowl of cereal to the kitchen sink leaving Thetic with her mouth open wide enough to have flies fly inside and out to finish their nests.
       I hissed from a strong striking pain from my leg, my reflections were quite quick to see what devil would kick me in the leg, "Did he hear us upstairs?" The witch herself asked, leaning forward towards me across the table to whisper.

"Nahhh, what do you think?" I asked sarcastically, rolling my eyes, "kick me like that again and I will gladly pour this jug of milk on top of your pretty straight hair," I added, rubbing my leg.

"Seriously, REN DO SOMETHING!"

"Me, do something? This all on you, you big mouth muppet," I angrily yelled in a whisper across the table.

"You're his girlfriend and he's not mad at me but you," she replies, crossing her arms around her chest.

I rolled my eyes to Thetic's frustrating response, "Bite me."

"Try me, just stretch your little ass across this table and I'll show you how strong of a bite that I have."

"Enough! You bratty children," Ryan butts in, setting a bowl in front of me and a plate of eggs, "Eat your damn food before I shove these eggs down both of your throats," he adds, smiling at the end of his sentence irritated.

Ryan walked away leaving me and Thetic in silence while we ate our cold eggs that got cold because of our bickering. We smiled at the other with pouty faces as she nudged each other under the table with our feet.

☺︎ ☺︎ ☺︎ ☺︎

Ryan approached Daniel who was hiding in the corner, "What's your deal?"

Daniel turns around to face his lover's brother, he wasn't on edge or completely pissed, he was just rolling with the flow of things, "No, deal. Waiting for the coffee to be finished."

"I mean with my sister and you? Seriously man you two are always going through something so what is it now? because if you don't tell me, you best believe she will when it comes to it."

"I don't know what you mean."

"Playing stupid isn't your strong suit but acting like everything is okay, sure is. After last night the two of you talked, right? Then the things I heard over in the car last night was something and the giggling in her bedroom," Daniel showed a shocking reaction, "yeah I heard all of that across into my bedroom so what is it?"

Daniel stood there in complete silence, glancing over to Renesmee smiling towards her best friend made him even more jealous, "Daniel, you're not just my little sister's boyfriend...you're my friend."

Those dark crow eyes shifted back to the older male in front of him with no doubt and no reason he knew Ryan had to lie, deep down Daniel knew Ryan wasn't someone to sugar code shit, and trusting him to be a friend was something he would have to test him with.

The coffee stopped running, finishing the fresh batches but Daniel didn't notice. Being distracted by something he missed and feared for to happen because of everything that happened with Eric, "Uhh-welll it's not like that. You see..."

"....Why is there a whole bunch of school dropouts in this kitchen?"

☺︎ ☺︎ ☺︎ ☺︎

𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀•𝑩𝑶𝒀 : 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆𝒍 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें