inspiração.

Me? I am Anurag Banerjee, from Kolkata (West). After doubting for several months, I have decided to tell my story, finally .

Everyone have a driving force in their life, people call them strength or  inspiration. They are the same people who keep all of us going inspite of all the highs and lows in life. Among all the in your life, who loves you or whom you love, they manage to get the special position in your heart that no one else can take.

And, in my life Anusuya cruelly snatched that position, leaving everyone else behind. Sometimes, even i wonder how she managed to do so? With my caring mother, dramatic father, annoying sister and stupid friends? How did She even manage to get that close to me? And i guess i will never get answer to that question.

I don't even remember when we met first. But I do remember her super corny dressing sense.

No, maybe I do remember. It was the same year when her family shift in our locality and her father threw a grand party for her birthday. I still remember how fantasized I was about the whole birthday party thing, born in a middle class family that was the first time I experienced a fancy party.

Me and my friends, including some  new face were standing there when she entered the room, dressed in a fairy costume. 

Same, a white dress, a pair of plastic wings and a crown. My sister literally had the same dress and in my opinion every Indian At least once buy that stupid fairy costume. Among which the crown is generally the first one to be broken, and in my sister's case I was the one to do that job, which made her cry for several days before I gave her my machine gun.

Anyway, that's the topic for different debate. Continuing from where I left. Anusuya was short, really short, pale skin with shoulder length hair. Everything I watched the rich people having in movies and shows.

She distributed the cake, and me clumsily dropping it on her pink shoes was the first encounter we had. And that encounter was filled with tears and scoldings. That day I swore I would never ever talk to the girl again, she was even worse than my sister.

The next day she was on my door along with her parents, with a box of rosogolla. I swore that was the last time I was forgiving her.

Same school, Same class. We were literally connected by hips, and our parents were even worse for always putting us together, no matter what the matter was. Because of her, I lost most of my friends as I was stuck with a girl.

Which made me annoyed with the girl's presence around me all the time but that didn't seem like a case with her. She was in fact, having the time of her life.

 Both of our names started with the same syllables which gave people an opportunity to tease us. They would call us 'Anu^2' and whenever we were alone, people would bug me about where was the other half of 'Anu^2' .No matter how much i protest they never seem to stop . Teasing me and watching me get irked was too much fun for them to stop.

And, class four, the Roll number wise sitting arrangement was the worst nightmare for me. We were assigned the same seat and the whole year the joke kept on going wild. Even teachers would also make fun of us.

But it was just hell for me .because surprisingly, Anu enjoyed the name. She even used to joke around about the said name.

Her coming to my house was no big deal ,and barging into my room was even more normal. Whenever she entered the door of my house her ultimate stoppage would be my bed. 

I still remember the day, when she saw me in a towel and acted as if it was nothing. I literally jumped out of skin watching the girl sitting on my bed . "my father also wears towel after a shower" she said to me and an eighth standard boy's ego was bruised that day.