CHAPTER 35- Every. Fucking. Time

Mulai dari awal

I too looked in the same direction and smiled widely.

"Well, you've seen how how the city looks from the Eiffel Tower, now its time to see how the Eiffel Tower looks from the city." I grinned her.

"Your the best" she breathed out.

"I know" I winked, intertwined our fingers and pulled her with me to get a closer look of the beautifully lighted Eiffel Tower which stood out elegantly. 

As we went nearer Ninu's eyes twinkled in excitement and admiration, she stared at it with her mouth slightly parted making her pink lips inviting.

A sense of desire and want stirred in me, I had to control every urge not to pull her close and kiss the fuck out of her. Her gorgeous brown eyes examined the Tower top to bottom numerous times as if memorizing every small detail of it.

"It looks so-"  she started.

"Magical" I completed the sentence as I snaked my arm around her waist and finally saw the Eiffel Tower.

It was indeed magical and beautiful but nothing can compare to the beauty in my arms.

"Magical" I averted my eyes to hers to find her smiling and agreeing to what I said.

"We need photos, or Kajol and Veer will eat us alive." she broke the comfortable silence after a while.

"You know I would say they don't follow Cannibalism but your right." I shrugged while she giggled.

Her giggles and laughs are melodies to my ears, her angelic voice is music which I could never get tired of listening to.

"Ok come on" her voice jerked me out of my thoughts.

She had pulled her phone out and was ready for some photo session.

...

"Arjun, ice cream!" Ninu tugged on my wrist excitedly pulling me towards the small ice cream cart standing at the end of the park.

We were walking back to the car...at least before she started dragging me to get her ice cream.

"Hi!" Ninu exclaimed excitedly at the women behind the cart who eyed Ninu with a bored expression and rolled her eyes.

Her eyes then landed on me, she soon straightened her posture, did something with her open blond hair then not so subtly pulled her shirt- whose first three buttons were open- down and leaned forward, resting her chin on palm while her body weight was supported by her elbow resting on the cart showing her cleavage.

This is fucking annoying, like seriously do women like this toss their self respect out the window like people toss garbage?...or is this just how they are...wired?

I rolled my eyes and averted my eyes to my phone and started scrolling through the photos we had taken, that's when I remembered, Ninu.

"What would you like?" she asked us...more like me, batting her- which I'm pretty sure are- fake eyelashes making me wanna gag. 

I very subtly tilt my head to glance at Ninu, who looked absolutely adorable with the scowl plastered on her face. She scooted closer to me making me smirk not so subtly.

"Me and my husband would like two cup of Vanilla." she stated in a cold voice.

Damn!

I peek to look at the women whose face screamed annoyance causing my smirk to widen.

"Yeah yeah whatever." she rolled her eyes and again turned her attention to me.

"And sir you? What would you like?" she asked seductively leaning even more forward increasing the bar of annoyance and anger bubbling in me.