Not only do they hold throwing knives I can use in place of bullets, the thick material might help if a zombie decides to take a bit out of my ankle. The wrist sheaths get strapped on as well. I was starting to feel like a walking armory. Emptying out my back pack I put in what I would need back in, putting the few clothes and small things I had snuck in my bag into my suitcase. The half empty bag goes onto my back and I put everything else up. Before I leave, I take the time to wash my face and apply makeup. I was going to use it while I had it and enjoy what I had before all the makeup goes bad.

I find Adam and Mato up in the office, after asking a few people where they were. Almost everyone was staring at me with big eyes. Okay maybe I did look like a armory when even the guards walking around the camp only had a few visible weapons.

Adam and Mato look up when I knock on the door frame. Mato gives me a once over, pausing at the new additions. Adam just looks amused at them. "Come in Natalie."

"A little over prepared?" Mato asks raising a brow.

I shrug at him. "I rather be way to prepared then wishing I had one more bullet or knife."

"Mato." Adam says, Mato looks over me one more time. His blank face is rather good, because I couldn't read him very well. I move forward as Mato crosses his arms over his chest. Adam hands me a small note book. "This has a list of medications to be on the look out for, thankfully not a lot of people need medications."

I flip it open to see a neat list of medications, I recognize some of them. I flip to the next page, tampons, pads and condoms are at the top of the list. "Need some grocery shopping too?"

"Those are things we will need soon, maybe not right away. Just soon." Adam says.

Soft foot steps behind me have me looking up to find Milo.. but not Milo. His hair is about two inches to long on the top and his clothes are different. Then he uses sign language to ask if he's under dressed then points to me. He has on a strap with a some small gun strapped to his back. I can't quite see it to make out what it is. Then he has a large glock, and two or three knives. He could be hiding one in his boot. And of course a backpack, I don't know how the gun on his back works with a backpack on top of it. Its his problem I guess.

"I think your fine." I sign back as best I could with the notepad, I also speak what I sign out of habit.

He grins at me and Mato grunts. Not Milo signs, "I'm not deaf, I'm mute. You can speak normally."

"Well okay then." I say back to him without signing this time.

"This is Milo's brother Anthony, he will be going with you today." Mato tells me, his tone makes me want to argue with him. Even though I have no reason to, I'm fine with going with any one of the trained guys or girls. As long as they listen and do their part.

I hand the notebook over to Anthony so he can read the list of things we would need to look out for. Adam hands me a radio with two battery's. "Go down ten radio channels, well have two people on radio coordinating. Team two shouldn't take to long with the RV's, if you find useful stuff we can send them out."

"What are your plans for today?" Mato asks me.

"Yesterday I wanted to get to the city and explore it. I didn't expect to take all day just searching down the road." I admit, I pull my map out and look over it. "I think we'll go straight back to the elementary, well only stop to clean up any wandering infected. I'd like to clean up the start of the city before we go in. Make it a little safer."

"You want to go in and just clean it up?" Mato asks. "Just like that?"

I shrug at him folding up my map, so the area I want to go is at the front. "The more infected we kill close to us the better in the long run."

"Well you can try." Mato mutters.

I ignore him, so does Adam. "If you can get into the actual city that would be great. Its a very high risk and I almost want you to wait, but I'm not going to make you. If you decide to change your plans because its to risky, do so. We just need people out there looking for survivors and resources."

I nod in my agreement. We had only a short time to find and save people before they have to venture out for food. Untrained civvies going out into the zombies would be a horrible idea.

I feel finger tips brush the back of my arm, where I have a particularly nasty scar. I slap away Anthony's hand without looking. I'm glad that one is mostly hidden, unless I'm wearing short sleeves and your behind me. I start to ignore Anthony to. "If I go into the city I'm going to need a few things."

"Like?" Adam asks me.

Thinking about it for a moment I say. "A fuel can, a car you don't mind loosing and maybe a silencer if you have them."

"You're a assassin without silencers?" Mato scoffs.

My hand goes to my back pouch, its the longest and one of the heavier ones. Like a fanny pack above my butt. I open it and pull out one of the long thin tubes that attach to my 9mm. I have one for each of the guns I'm wearing. "I wasn't asking for me, I was asking for him."

I motion over to Anthony, putting my silencer away Anthony moves closer to my side and half turns to show the small semi auto has a silencer on it, then he signs. 'I can get another for the smaller one.' Then taps the pistol on his hip.

"Do you need a fuel can with fuel in it?" Adam asks.

Shaking my head I say. "No, there's a few gas stations on the way I can fill it up at."

"Then I think we can get those for you." Adam looks to Mato, who nods. Adam looks back over to me. "It wont take us long to gather the few things, so be ready in twenty."

Well, I was already ready to go. So I just left, Anthony signing something about meeting me in a moment. I think he went to get that silencer for his pistol.