Chapter 17: Wrathful Spear

Start from the beginning

I ventured to charge forward with Rimuru and Cordelia.

I kept running to catch up to those in front.

When I arrived, I saw Rimuru inserting his magic power into his sword.

After being cast by magic, his sword shone so brightly that the adventurers behind him had to close their eyes because the light was too dazzling.

The sword that was silver with a faint rainbow color turned into a holy sword that was shining brightly.

I tried to see the status of the sword that Rimuru had.

Status

Name: Tempest Sword
ATT: 49,817
DEF: 70,281
MAGIC POWER: 20,000
WEIGHT: 3 KG
RANK: SS+

EFFECT: Each slash has a very strong holy power.

If the user slashes with all his might while casting all the holy magic contained within the sword it will be able to slash through the dimensional gap.

The power of the sword increased by 20,000 and the magic power that the sword could emit suddenly rose to 20,000.

What the hell is that very Cheat status of the sword?

His sword was even capable of opening a dimensional gap.

I'm also still wondering where Rimuru got his SS rank Artifact from.

What was even more surprising was that his sword rank rose to SS+ rank the moment Rimuru cast his magic.

The S rank Artifact should have disappeared long ago.

The holy aura that the sword gave off was extremely powerful.

I noticed that there was something strange about the Undead's movements.

All the Undead that were on the battlefield moved towards Rimuru.

It seemed they were attracted by the holy aura that the sword gave off.

It was as if they wanted to be purified using that sword.

The moment Rimuru arrived in front of the Undead, he started slashing with his sword.

Rimuru slashed horizontally so that many Undead were hit.

The undead hit by Rimuru's slash instantly turned to ashes.

Rimuru also used his punch to kill the Undead.

I think he just hit him to keep the Undead away from him.

But, it turns out that he also coated his fist with holy magic.

The undead hit by his blow turned to dust.

All the adventurers who saw Rimuru fight were mesmerized by his beautiful sword style.

Adventurer 1: "so beautiful..."

Adventurer 2: "I...want to learn it"

Adventurer 3: "unfortunately he's very secretive, otherwise, maybe I'll propose to him after this war ends"

If Rimuru heard him say that, perhaps he would immediately beat up the person who proposed to him.

I didn't want to imagine how Rimuru would beat up the person who tried to propose to him, because if I did, my trauma from being beaten would revive.

Currently, Rimuru had managed to kill 10 Undead.

But suddenly he jumped high towards the horde of Undead.