Ghost Face x Fem!Reader 2

Start from the beginning

'Such a bad idea.' She mouthed silently.

What a complete idiot; wandering around a bloodthirsty entity's realm alone and unarmed that was infested with supernatural killers.

"Danny?" The survivor asked the cold air.

The woman rubbed her arms when the freezing fog nipped at them as she waited for a response. She did a small twirl on the spot, trying to spot the Ghost Face hiding from her in the shadows. The survivor jolted in surprise when he crept out from behind a tree to reveal himself to her.

"Danny." She repeated. Danny closed in and peered right into her soul as they were just inches apart. "Hi..." the survivor squeaked.

The Ghost Face's slow heavy breathing rattled into her core and his overpowering fragrance made her feel numb. The thrill was the same for him too. With her sweetly perfume and delicious scented locks of hair. The survivor let out a shaky breath before slowly moving her hands up the man's chest to wrap around his shoulders.

"Why are you here? Something tells me killers shouldn't be around here." The woman asked.

She played dumb even though she knew the answer to the question. Danny's own gloved hands glided down her figure to slowly rest on her waist. The survivor gasped softly at his advance and stroked the plastic mask that adorned his face.

"May I?" She asked, referring to unmasking him.

Danny pulled down his hood so the survivor could easily slip the mask off his face. She smiled ever so softly at his grainy features that hit the cool air. The woman liked his face far more than the mask. Though it was dark, they could just see each others faces staring right back at one another through the murky fog. Another chill ran through her, it was cold tonight (like many of the endless nights here). The survivor leaned against the Ghost Face's chest, trying to take in his warmth as the wind whipped through her hair.

"God, it's freezing." She commented.

Danny ran his fingers through her locks before opening his mouth speak.

"Who was that guy you were talking to?" He blurted it out and was meant to sound like a question but sounded more like a demand.

"What do you mean?" The survivor said while staring at Danny worriedly.

If someone could hurt her one way or another, it was taking away her friend Dwight. She really felt a connection with that boy even though she hasn't been in the realm very long.

"Who was the guy that sat with you? You put your head on his shoulder." Danny inquired.

"He's just a friend. Why?" The survivor answered.

"I just want to know." The killer grinned down at her.

"You're not gonna hurt him, are you?" The woman uttered.

"Why would you think that I would need to hurt him? Do tell me." The Ghost Face's grip tightened around her waist and his death glare was enough to make her tear up but she still refrained.

"I don't know." The survivor stuttered.

"Then who is he?" Danny growled.

"He's just a friend, Danny."

"Dammit, bitch. Just tell me!" The man snapped.

"No!" She whimpered, upset by the insult. She broke away from his embrace but he was quick to grip her wrist tightly until she could feel it begin to bruise. "Dwight, help!" The survivor cried out.

The words spilled from her lips without thinking.

"Dwight?" Danny parroted mockingly while his grasp on her wrist tightened even more painfully.

His head cocked to the side and a sinister grin met his sunken features.

"Let me go, Danny!" The survivor yelped as she clawed at his hand.

"Listen," Danny started.

He pulled out his knife out of nowhere and the clean blade gleamed in the moonlight. The woman let out a sob and began to tremble before him. The Ghost Face tugged her wrist so she was pressed flush against him while the knife met her throat. The unmasked man bent down slightly to smell her neck with the knife pressed into the flesh threateningly.

"I don't wanna hurt you." Danny rasped out.

The survivor whimpered at this and gently grasped his own wrist that held the blade threatening her. The two stared at each other for a long time before she hesitantly pressed her lips against his. Danny made a surprised noise as he stumbled back a bit. Her moves were careful as she groped the knife and slowly moved it away from her throat. Before it got too heated, the survivor snatched the knife out of the Ghost Face's hand and sped off back to the campsite. She didn't dare look back when she heard him roar her name and bound after her.

Through her tearful panic, she noticed the campfire's glow approach closer. But where were the others? Most of the survivors were gone, must've been on trials. The Ghost Face was hot on her trail and she could taste it.

"Dwight!" The survivor shrieked before she was tackled to the ground from behind.

She felt Danny roughly push her onto her back and straddle her hips. The knife was dropped from her grasp and was sent flying from her and Danny. The woman heard Dwight call out her name in reply but the now masked killer was quick to cover her mouth so she couldn't reply.

"Ah, ah, ah..." Danny let out a tsk evilly.

"Wouldn't want him to know what you've been doing, hm? What we've been doing. Do you think he'd still like you if he knew?" He crooned. Tears spilled from the survivor's eyes and ran down her cheeks onto the dirt below. "Darling, don't cry. I told you I don't wanna hurt you." Danny cooed.

He bent down to kiss her cheek tenderly.

"Don't—don't call me a bitch." Venom dripped from the survivor's stutters.

"Sorry." Danny then said her name lovingly like he meant it but her teary eyes were still burning into his. "I just want to feel you again." Danny whispered longingly.

He kissed her neck tenderly and his words tugged at her heartstrings.

"Not here. Survivors are coming in and out and I don't want to get caught." The survivor replied.

"But that's what makes it exciting." The Ghost Face beamed down at her playfully.

"I knew you were gonna say something like that. But no... maybe next time we have a trial together." Replied the survivor, referring to him wanting sex.

Danny whined out her name childishly. "But I wanna now! Our next trial could be ages away."

"No, Danny. Later."

The Ghost Face let out that deep sigh of his and crept off the woman, extending a hand out for her. She was quick to take it in her own to be pulled up.

"You better go. More survivors are coming back now." She said.

Danny sighed again and she kissed his masked cheek before turning to go back to the campfire. He swiftly grabbed her wrist one last time before she walked too far.

"Danny? What is it?" The survivor squeaked.

He pulled her back into him and she yelped in surprise. Danny yanked his mask back up and dove in to kiss her lips passionately. The woman sunk into it with a moan before he pulled away messily.

"We don't need to worry about your little friend, do we?" Danny smirked.

The survivor trembled in his grasp.

"No, Danny..."