"Fuck this they are going to hear me out to fucking day," she murmured to herself, swinging her office door open. Storming past the secretary, she burst into the closed office getting the shock of her day. Losing her train of thought, she simply stood frozen registering the fact that she just walked in on Cookie and Lucious having their own fuck session without her. Before she knew it, her bottom lip started quivering and she was crying actual tears. "Is this why you've been ignoring me? Yall are just pushing me out before you break up with me for good?" Her voice getting higher the more she talked. Cookie looked over her shoulder and groaned loudly. Here she fucking goes with that crying shit again. It didn't help that she and Lucious came at that exact moment.

"Anika what are you talking about?" She spat, slapping Lu's hands off her thighs. "Why do you keep ignoring meeeeeeeeeee!?" At his wits end, Lucious could help what was about to fly out his mouth. "Mayne stop all that shit! You crying cause we didn't include you!? Gahdamn man! Can't even buss a nut without you crying and bitching!! Fuck is wrong with you!?" Cookie glared at his stupid ass, pushing up off of him to go to the restroom and clean up. Leaving the door open, Cookie decided to steer the conversation. "Are you ready to lock in this lineup? We can't keep putting this off just because you two have different perspectives." "No. Fuck the lineup! Why are you two leaving me out!? What did I dooooo?" Anika crossed her arms over her chest, a full tantrum coming to view.

"The dumb ass shit you doing right fucking now." "LUCIOUS!!" Cookie snapped from the restroom. "What!?" "Shut up stupid!! Anika no one is leaving you out but you need to stop crying. NOW!" She stopped her crying but Cookie could still hear her gasping for air like she was a 9 year old after a good ass whupping. "Now the lineup?" Cookie held out hand for the paper, not expecting Anika to slap it in her hand and storm back out the room. "You still want to throw this damn thing?" Lu asked. "Shut up. This is all your fault anyways!" "How is this my fault!?" "I asked you to do one thing and what was that?" "I didn't argue with her! I told her to shut the fuck up! There's a difference. You didn't say I couldn't do that." "Did I have to tell you that Lucious? I mean seriously?"

"Yeah if you throwing blame!" Cookie shook her head as she read the lineup, checking off who they already had versus who they needed to get. Her mind running back to Anika's incessant crying. What the actual fuck was wrong with her? "Okay so we......" Cookie paused as a light bulb went off in her head. "Noooooo......... no you didn't. You couldn't have. Can...... She could," Lucious watched her talk to herself ending what the hell she was mumbling shit. "Babe are you good?" If looks could kill, Lucious would be 6 feet under right now. "You fucking idiot! What if she's pregnant!?" "Cook come on. Why you even playing like that?" "Lucious...... all the damn crying?" Lu stared at her, trying to think of anything else that stood out. Could she really be having a Lyon cub?

For the next two days Cookie and Lucious watched Anika. From the moment she woke up, to how much she ate. They kept tabs on how many outbursts she had  and all out just noted things that she didn't normally do. "You know I thought you'd be at least smart and not shoot up the damn club every fucking time," Cookie spat as she poured herself a glass of Hennessey. "You're complaining about something that you let me do. I'm still trying to figure out how this is strictly my fault." "Lucious do you want another kid?" She asked, knowing damn well the answer should've been no. "Baby you act like that would be the end of the world," he leaned back in his chair, watching her give him evil eyes left and right. "You are so damn wreckless. That was not part of the agreement!"

"We are all grown. I think we all know the outcomes of sex. You're over here worked up instead of thinking logical." "What is that supposed to mean?" She spewed, leaning on his desk. "Don't yall periods link up at the same time?" Cookie pursed her lips. What kind of bullshit was that? "Periods are not like like airpods. They don't automatically connect to your Bluetooth." "If that were true then how come I don't get any play from either of you during the same week?" "Because you're an asshole you fucking dick!" "Call me what you want but if she's potentially pregnant then you might be too." Cookie fixed her lips to hit back only for her brain to question when was her last menstrual. Doing math in her head, she realized Lucious was right but she didn't want to give him that satisfaction.