"It might be by the end of the day hell," Mal argued. It was no secret that Cookie would choose to not go home if she was too fed up. Which usually turned into another fight about how she kept her apartment on standby instead of being all in. "They done broke up what 7 times already?" Dre pointed out. "Nah its 8." "No Ma got pissed at Leviticus last week and broke it off. It's 9," Jamal corrected. To say the boys didn't really take this thrupple situation seriously was an understatement. How could you take it seriously when both of your parents had a short fuse and had to function with an added brat of a debutante who was just a few years older than their oldest son?

"My money is on dad ending it this time." Dre and Mal laughed at Hakeem. Lucious only had the opportunity to break up the relationship twice and both times it was because he just didn't want to do something so simple. "What's so funny?" Keem questioned. "You if you think dad is doing anything. This is all Anika." "Mal what are you talking about?" "You haven't been listening to her? She's been mumbling shit about her birthday for the last 2 weeks. Mom said it herself she hasn't been paying Anika any mind. Do you think dad has?" "I'm with Mal on this one," Dre tagged on. Keem smacked his lips as he turned back around to the sound board.

"How did dad even bag 2 bitches? I mean yeah it's mom and Anika but how do you get both of them to agree to share a nigga like dad? He ain't shit special." "Mom definitely played the bigger role in this," Dre voiced. Cookie might've been taken away from him at a young age but he had a few memories of Cookie being the one chased more than Lucious. She just didn't answer the calls thrown at her unlike Lucious. "Dad didn't bag 2 bitches. Ma did," Mal couldn't help his intoxicating laugh, making his brothers laugh just as hard. None of them noticed the dark figure standing in the doorway until he said something. "What the fuck did you say?" Lucious growled. All 3 jumped up quickly and ran out of the side door as if he was about to tear their asses up with a belt.

Shaking his head spin on his heels and went to the elevator. Going to his office, Lucious wanted to relax. He was hoping no one was up there so he could just have peace and quiet for 30 minutes. "I swear if you don't don't confirm the artists I will break my foot off in yo ass. You always wanna run your mouth about shit I never even asked about." Hearing Cookie spatting at Porsha, Lu couldn't help but to laugh. He wasn't the only one who needed to relax. Sitting on the couch, he watched Cookie walk in, her eyes fixated on her phone as she sent a text. "Cook......" "What Lucious?" "Come here." Huffing, she looked at him sitting very comfortably with his legs gapped open and his print very visible. "What you want?" "I'll try and be nicer. You know I don't like that complaining shit. It's hard for me." "Mmhmm that ain't the only thing that's hard for you."

"You could handle one of those things," he licked his lips, his suggestion more a demand. "And if I decline?" Not saying anything back, Lu narrowed his eyes as he held his gaze. "Would you?" Smirking, Cookie put her phone on the glass table between them. Keeping her eye contact, she reached under her dress and pulled off the thin piece of underwear she had on and tossed them at Lucious. Why not get some sexual release? It wasn't like either one of them was in the mood to mess with Anika as much as she had been yapping their ears off. Walking around the table, Cookie straddled his lap, reaching down to free his monster and align him with her heat.

Reaching under her dress, Lu ran his hands over her ass, letting her control the tempo. As they enjoyed their mini rollercoaster, Anika was pacing back and forth in her office. It wasn't fair. They always wanted to do their ideas and not listen to a single word she had to say. It wasn't like she was asking them to order a dozen white horses and carriages with an orchestra playing R&B instrumentals. She was just suggesting they included more seasoned and crowd friendly artists. They didn't need the media claiming that another riot was incited from an Empire concert. Looking at her picks for the lineup, she couldn't see why Lucious was so against her. John Legend, Anthony Hamilton, Marsha Ambrosius, Jill Scott just to name a few. If this was a concert for her that's exactly what she would love to see.