Chunin Exams part 3

After a hot little session with his future wife, Naruto opened his eyes right before Ibiki asked the 10th question.He explained how if anyone got the question wrong they would be banned from ever becoming a chunin.

Naruto thoughts: Maybe that would work against leaf shinobi but it's not like he has an ounce of power over the other villages. Sadly those genin don't realize this easy fact.

Many genin stood up and left, thinking that they should try again at a different time. Naruto saw Sakura trying to raise her hand to leave so he quickly made the gravity over her greater so she couldn't raise her hand.The only members of the leaf that stayed were the Konoha 14 who consisted of Naruto,Narumi,Mito,Shikamaru,Sasugay,Ino,Choji,Tenten,Lee,Neji,Hinata,Kiba, shino,and Ms. Useless cough*Sakura.

Ibiki then went on to explain how the 10th question was more of a question to see the determination of the genin and that everyone passed. He was about to continue but was stopped when two jumáis were imbedded into the ceiling, a banner rolled from them, and what seemed to be a purple bayblade- nevermind that's a purple haired woman.

Naruto thoughts: It's her. That's the women who liked to torture me.

Naruto started clenching his fists, his hands bleeding due to the strength of his grip. Naruto realized what he was doing and quickly stopped. He slowly calmed himself before gritting his teeth and listening to what the purple haired thing in front of him talked about.

Anko:Hey brats, I'm the sexy and single Anko Mitarashi and I am the proctor for the next stage of this exam. Now head over to the forest of death in an hour.

Naruto got up and walked away leaving all the genin still sitting, surprised by everything that just happened.

——-1 hour later(Que spongebob card)

The genin all arrived to see Anko waiting for them holding a stack of papers.

Anko:"Hey brats, now that you're all here please sign one of these forms."

Anko started passing out the forms and eventually was next to Naruto. She looked at him and he stared back,his blue eyes glaring fiercely.

Anko :"Oh great, it's the demon kid who thinks he's cool now."

Everyone gathered around to look at what was happening.

Naruto:"Oh great, it's the snake whore who got rejected by her only master."

Crowd:"OOOOOHHHH"

Anko glared and continue at it.

Anko:"How does it feel it have everyone hate you demon?"

Naruto:"How does it feel to have 15 dicks inside of you at all times snake whore?"

Crowd:"OOOH MY KAMI!"

Anko glared and threw a kunai at Naruto's cheek and tried body flickering behind him, but Naruto caught the kunai with the handle and aimed it straight at Anko's face who was standing behind him. She glared at him before walking away and giving instructions to the genin of the exam.Naruto just smirked and went to his team. After everything was ready, the teams went to their respective gates and waited.

The gates opened and everyone ran inside, many people using there own way of getting the scrolls. Gaara of the sand was just crushing people with sand, neji would scout for teams with his byakugan before trapping them, the two Namikaze girls just their mothers water jutsus and the rest used many other way to fit their strengths.

Naruto left his team to the closest group and sat up on the tree above the group.

Naruto thoughts:Welp I guess this is a good opportunity to try my new ability.

His left eye changed to a mangekyou pattern, the team below, the birds flying, everything in a mile radius stopped in place. Naruto hopped down grabbed the scroll and replaced it with a fake one. He hopped back up to the tree and undid his ability as time resumed. The unaware team kept going as Naruto went back to his team.

Walking back Naruto saw his team being stared at by a person who had a suspiciously large amount of chakra.

Naruto:"Sasuke let me fight him, he is not a genin, there is a layer of chakra around him for a disguise."

Sasuke smirked before grabbing his kunai and sprinting at the mysterious person. The person dogged his attack and knocked him out instantly before biting Sasuke's neck.

Naruto's face faulted as he thought about the average IQ of an uchiha and why it was so low.

The mysterious person whispered into Sasuke's ear before flickering away. Naruto picked Sasuke up and started walking towards the tower while a scared fan girl followed behind him. An hour later, the team started nearing the tower when Sasuke woke up. A weird chakra was radiating off of him. He looked at Naruto before speaking.

Sasuke:"I've had it with you coming in to save the day every time. It's time to show you the superiority of an uchiha."

Naruto:"No."

He teleported behind Sasuke and chopped his neck before grabbing him and walking into the tower. It turned out that his team was the second to make it only following the sand village who made it a few minutes before them.

Walking into his assigned room Naruto hopped onto the bed as he knew there would be 5 more days before anything happened. He shut his eyes before hopping into his house in his mindscape. He saw his beautiful goddess waiting for him on the bed.(AN- would you all like an R-18 scene after Kaguya gets revived or when they are in the mindscape. The revival will be in a really long time though.)

—— 5 Days later

Naruto walked out of his room to see Minato standing in the arena giving a speech about what the chunin exams are meant for. As it turned out there were too many people so preliminary fights were needed.

Naruto sighed knowing it would happen and waited for his opponent.