Meeting The Goddess

??????: My name is Kaguya Ōtsutsuki and I need your help.

Naruto: Kaguya? Why would someone like you need my help?

Kaguya: What do you mean someone like me?

Naruto: Well your first of all very beautiful and you seem very powerful.

Kaguya: You think I'm beautiful?

Naruto: Yeah, your like a beautiful goddess. The way your pale skin matches your beautiful hair is mesmerizing.

Kaguya blushes: cough* cough* Well I thank you for your praise but I really need your help.

Naruto: What could I possibly help you with?

Kaguya: I made a mistake, thinking that it would do good, I ate the Shinju tree. It gave me great power but it made me go crazy.

Naruto: But you seem normal to me.

Kaguya: This is due to a bit of chakra I left here. In reality I am completely crazy. This is why I am asking you for a favor.

Naruto: What do I have to do?

Kaguya: The me that is out there is trying to get the chakra of everything on the planet using a special genjutsu. She has a pawn to do most of the work. His name is madara uchiha.

Naruto: Wait you mean Madara Uchiha as in the guy who died to the first hokage?

Kaguya: Yes it is the same person. He is planning on reviving himself and placing the genjutsu over the world.  I will then kill and use the power of the tailed beasts to become the ten tails and drain the chakra from the world.
(An- I'm pretty sure this is right but correct me if I'm wrong.)
Naruto: What do the tailed beasts have to do with him gaining the ten tails?

Kaguya: The tailed beast soul inside of you might have told you about it's siblings. There are 9 different tailed beasts who are ranked based on the number of tails. Using a statue, the tailed beasts can be combined to make the ten tails which is much more powerful.

Naruto: So what would you like me to do?

Kaguya: I want you to let madara do what he plans until I am revived. I am currently sealed in the moon. If you killed him now my other seal would just find a new pawn and do it over. Therefore I want you to fight me when I come back and get rid of the dark side. From then on I will do anything for you. All I wanted was peace and my corruption couldn't let that happen.

Naruto: I will do it. When I get rid of your corruption, the first thing I will do is propose and become your husband.

Kaguya: chuckle* Ok then. When you save me, I will gladly become your wife. Now the remaining chakra of this seal is running out. But before that happens let me help you. Before I was sealed, I had 2 sons.They were named Hagoromo and Hamura, Hamura had a child be you don't have to worry about him yet. Anyway, Hagoromo had two children named Indra and Asura. They have long died but have constantly been reincarnated into different people. You are one of those people. Instead of having two different people with their chakra, I will make it so you have both. These will awaken when you become 15 years old.This will make you much more powerful and hopefully you can save me.

Naruto: Thank you, my goddess.

Kaguya: Chuckle* No, thank you my savior. Now it is time to say goodbye. I hope we can meet again once I'm no longer corrupted.

As she said that naruto was pulled out of the space and was back in the cave.
Naruto:"Woah that is a lot to take in."
Looking around naruto was able to see that only a second passed by in the outside world while he was talking to Kaguya.
Naruto: "Dad, we are going to need to step up our training."
Kurama: Okay kit.

——————
An- I am making naruto pretty op. I want to make it so he will be the only one fighting Kaguya as I personally don't really like sasuke. In his early years, naruto will not show much of his power because he wants things to go the way madara plans.