It was you!

An- We are back into the story thanks for all of the support☺️.

30 Minutes later we can see a strange group of people walking into a house. There was a taller man holding a por- cough* reading book, a pink haired girl drooling at an emo kid, a blonde kid who nobody could tell what he was thinking and old man. This was naturally team 7 and Tazuna. After walking inside they see a women making dinner.

Tazuna: "This here his my daughter Tsunami."
Tsunami these were the ninja who proceed me in the way here."

The women walked in front of them and bowed before thanking them.

Tsunami:" Thank you so much for doing this for all of us here in wave."

Team 7:"No problem we are just doing our duties as ninja."

As they were talking, they saw a young kid come down the stairs and the kid got mad seeing him.

Little brat: "What's the point of all you ninjas, all of you will die anyway."

Naruto:"What makes you think that kid?"

Little brat:" Because nobody can kill Gato. He is unstoppable and can't be killed not matter how hard you try."

Tsunami:"Inari!Thats enough!"

The brat now known as inari just scoffed before running upstairs.

Tsunami:"I'm sorry about that, he's been like this ever since my husband died trying to defend this country of wave."

After talking a bit more,kakashi decided that team 7 should train some more because Zabuza wasn't really dead. The two other members of team 7 were shocked but understood when kakashi explained it. Kakashi said that Zabuza will most likely be back in a week if he could get some herbs to quicken his recovery.

Walking outside kakashi explained that they should learn how to walk up the tree without using their hands.

Sakura:"BUT SENSEEEII!!! THATS IMPOSSIBLE."

Naruto:"It's not impossible and it's one the the easiest chakra control exercises ever."

While saying this Naruto walked up to the tree and climbed it using his chakra. Making it to the top he looked down to see kakashi' one eye look surprised, Sasuke glaring,and Sakura, well she's just being Sakura.

Sakura:"NARUTO STOP ACTING COOL! YOU WILL NEVER BE LIKE MY SASUKE KUN!

During this Sasuke walked up to the tree and tried it but fell after 2 feet.Naruto just looked at this while he was chuckling.

Naruto:"I truly hope I won't be like that because that was just sad."

Sasuke just glared before trying over. Sakura who climbed up the tree look down at Sasuke before doing what a wild Sakura would.

Sakura:"SASUKE! I DID IT NOW MARRY ME!"

Sasuke:"SHUTUP!"

Sakura:"yes daddy"

(I can't right this scene anymore😂)

After a few more back and forth and kakashi recovering from his shock of Naruto getting the tree climbing done first try he finally started talking again.

Kakashi:" Sasuke just keep trying and you'll get it eventually, Sakura the reason you got it was due to your small chakra reserves so you should keep doing this until you can hold it for much longer,and finally I want Naruto to come with me."

Following kakashi further into the forest, Naruto was quickly asked questions.

Kakashi:"Where did you learn all of it?"

Naruto knew what he was talking about but pretended to act innocent.

Naruto:"What do you mean sensei? I just did what you told me."

Kakashi:"That could maybe explain the tree climbing if we didn't take your large chakra reserves into account but that still doesn't explain how a supposed genin just out of the academy could see through chunin genjutsu and could not only get behind a jonin but also perform an S-rank fire jutsu without any handsigns."

Naruto:"Would you believe me if I said I read it in a book?"

Kakashi:"no"

Naruto:"Smart answer because I definitely didn't learn that in a book. Sigh* How much of this conversation would you report to the hokage?"

Kakashi:"As an apology for the terrible things I have done, I won't say anything. This conversation will be completely off the record."

Naruto:"What do you mean when you say the terrible things you have done."

Kakashi just sighed before lifting up his headband revealing a red Sharingan.

Naruto quickly recognized that very single Sharingan.

Naruto:"ITS YOU!"

Naruto quickly tackled kakashi before constantly beating him. Kakashi just sit there, letting Naruto take out his anger. Eventually Naruto stopped and looked up with tears in his eyes.

Naruto:"Why? Why did you just let the villagers beat me! WHY DID YOU NEVER HELP! YOU ALWAYS STOOD NEAR, WATCHING ME GET ATTACKED AND YOU NEVER DID ANYTHING TO HELP ME!"

Kakashi who groaned while getting up due to the injuries he just received looked up at Naruto.

Kakashi:" I'm sorry Naruto. I wanted to be like a big brother to you but when I saw how the Namikazes treated you, I thought they truly had reasons and that you deserved it. Considering what people thought of the kyubi soul and that you were that very fox, it made sense that they wouldn't treat you right. I never noticed it until I saw you give away those two bells. I started looking back at the times you would be beaten. I could you your face in every memory like you were pleading for help and I just sat there. That was why I wanted to apologize but when I saw that you were much stronger than jonin I became surprised and decided to mix it in with the apology."

Naruto just sat there taking in all that was said.

Naruto:"Why would you take so long to say all of this then."

Kakashi:"I was honestly scared. I knew how badly I messed up and didn't think you would ever forgive me so I didn't know how to say it but I finally decided to just do it. I want to be apart of your life Naruto. I want you to see me as the big brother you could always rely on to help. I always thought Minato couldn't ever do anything wrong but I've finally seen it in you and I want to fix all of that. I know I messed up but can you give me a chance Naruto?"

Naruto:"sigh* You really made me hate the village. First the leader of the village neglected his own child, then the anbu how should protect the village would let me get attacked to near death and then the villagers who would do it all. But if you truly are sorry, I think I could try to forgive you. But be warned that it will not be easy."

Kakashi just walked up and gave naruto a hug. Naruto flinched a little at the contact. Besides Kaguya, nobody had ever shown him such affection and it was a new experience. Getting passed his shock, Naruto slowly hugged back.

Naruto:"Thank you... brother. Now, about my powers, it all started when the third hokage gave me his memories when he was sealing the nine-tails.
————
An- My update scheduled kinda got messed up but here you guys go. I will try to update much faster after this. Thanks for the support:)