Starting the Academy

It has been two years since then and naruto is now 8 years old. It is finally time for naruto to start the academy. In these past years naruto has been training as hard as ever and can now be considered to be high kage level. He has fully mastered fuinjutsu and even recreated the flying thunder god. This new version of it deployes one large seal sequence and within that sequence he can teleport to any spot he chooses. The time it takes to make the seal depends on the size he wants.

Naruto has also made a success with making his own bloodline releases. He figured out a new style that he calls chakra release. This makes it so he can control pure chakra when it is not connected to his body. He can also disrupt the chakra of another if he concentrates enough.

Finally his biggest advantage, due to him getting both chakra's of Asura and Indra he has unlocked a single tomoe Sharingan. This is because he has to build up for when he gets the rinnegan and mangekyo Sharingan.

Outside of his training, he was also able to move out from the Namikaze household.

Flashback 1 year ago

Naruto was finally done with his Biological family and has decided that he doesn't want to live with them anymore. Walking into the hokage's office he went to the receptionist to talk with the hokage. After talking Naruto walks into the office. Seeing Minato in the chair doing paperwork, Naruto is both sad and excited. He is sad due to the fact that an 8 year old is moving away from his family due to the way they treated him. On the other hand, he is excited to have a place of his own and to not have to live in that hell hole anymore.

The next day, Naruto is now starting the academy. He is, not excited at all. He knew that the academy helped with very little. All the academy taught you were three super easy jutsu, a little bit of kunai and shuriken practice, and a whole lot of hidden leaf preaching. Naruto is already as powerful as hashirama was in his prime. He can definitely win any fight against any kage, and he has many trump cards up his sleeves. There was one more thing that he dreaded about the academy, his dear sisters would be there. Of course that is him being sarcastic as he completely hates his old family.

Arriving at the classroom, he sees many things first he see a creepy kid wearing goggles and having a hood over his head. This was shino.
Naruto: Aburame huh.
Next he sees a hyuga who seems to be super shy and has trouble talking without stuttering. This was Hinata.

He then hears and feels an earthquake coming in. Oh wait nevermind it is just two very annoying fan girls. One with pink hair and a forehead big enough to hold a the entire hidden leaf village upon and another girl with long blond hair. This was Sakura and Ino.

Then he sees two boys sitting in the bag one was sleeping and another was also sleeping but eating at the same time. These two were shikamaru and choji.
He then hears sceaming and sees a very loud mutt who was with a dog. This was kiba.(An- sorry kiba fans but I hate him :)

He then hears the voice of the two people with wished he was never related too.

Mito/ Narumi: Brother!
Naruto paid no attention and walked by them to the farthest seat from the front.
Naruto: Finally peace and quiet.

Which lasted very little when the teacher walked in, turned his head and screamed to the class.

Naruto: Sigh* This will be a long 4 years