real life

When peter came out of the bathroom Dani gave him a tour of the house before leaving she got to her office

When peter came out of the bathroom Dani gave him a tour of the house before leaving she got to her office. She walked straight to a book and pulled on it opening a secret passageway. Peter gasped seeing this.

"That's so cool!" he said before hurrying over to her in the room was books filled with books and musical instruments. Peter looked around amazed. Danielle chuckled at his reaction. "Loki would be in absolute heaven here"

"He likes music?" she asks watching him leaning on the wall

"No, he loves books," Peter says still looking around

"Tell me when you're ready to leave," she says walking into the room and sitting on the couch going through her phone. She feels the couch sink a bit so she puts her phone down.

"Dani?" Peter asks

"Peter?" Dani asks back with a smirk on her face

" Can you tell me more about yourself?"

"What would you like to know?" she says

"What is your family like?" He asks causing her to sigh

"Well my Dad is in rehab, my mom passed away, and my father left my mother when she was pregnant," she says causing Peter to stare at her wide-eyed. He never knew that.

"W- What was your adoptive family like?" he asks

"Well, Olivia helped me find where my dad was because Marissa wouldn't let me have contact with him. So  I would visit him on weekends while Marissa would think I'm at 'Church'. I was only really happy when I got to see my dad. SO it really hurt to see him go down the hole he went through when my mom died. Soon he wasn't able to take care of me so I went through the system while he went to rehab at the ripe age of 12" she sighed looking at her hands. She never really liked talking about it, but Julie her therapist was gonna make her talk about it either way so?

"I am so sorry," Peter says as he hugged her tightly. She just waved him off.

"It's fine I still see my dad I only contact Olivia but it did come as a big shock when I found out that Ben was dating her or marrying her" she shuddered

Peter laughed at her antics "All right I'm hungry let's eat" Peter said standing up and giving her his hands to pull her up. She took his hands with a smile a pulled herself up. 

"Alright to the batmobile," she said and pointed towards the door "Oh shit there was one more room that I wanted to show you," she said as they walked out they went downstairs to the basement and there was a door leading to another room.

"You're not gonna kill me right?" Peter asked

"No why would I kill you when I could feed you to my hampster duh" She stated

"Duh" Peter reponded in the same tone. Dani soon typed in the password for the door and they walked in. Peter was yet again amazed at another room. It was like the traing room at the compound but more desighned. The room had a fighting simualtor kinda lile hunger games and a big ring.