Real-life

THIRD POV

THIRD POV.

The door burst open all three sets of eyes shot to the door. Danielle immediately got up and created a ball of energy, but her stomach's warm feeling told her she wasn't going to have to use it.

"Mr. Stark you can't just barge in there" someone yelled when Tony closed the door in their face and turned around and saw Danielle's face she looked different but he could still tell it was her. 'She looks beautiful he thought and she smirks. A smile appeared on his face. he walked over to her and pulled out his hand for her to shake it. She drops the energy ball.

"Tony Stark" he looked her directly in the eye

Danielle looked at the hand skeptically before putting her hand in his shaking it. An immediate spark formed when the two made skin contact.

"Danielle Marie" she replies smiling at the man before a nurse came into the room causing them to pull apart.

"Excuse me Mr. Stark but like I said you cannot come in here it's only for family and mates-" the nurse was cut off by Danielle.

"It's okay," she said not taking her eyes off him she mutters an okay and leaves the room leaving the four alone.

"Well this is something we will come back later," Avery says grabbing Harry's hand and walking out of the room down the hall. Tony looks down and chuckles then looks back at her. He sees that she's smiling at him.

"So... Mr. Tony Stark what can I do you for today?" She questions jokingly turning around and starts walking to the bed sitting down on it. Dani knowing exactly why he's here. He smiles at her walking over to the brunet.

He pulls the seat over so he is sitting directly in front of her. Tony grabs her chin looking over her face. "I wanted to make sure your okay," he says softly looking directly into her eyes. "And please call me Tony" he speaks again letting go of her chin.

 "And please call me Tony" he speaks again letting go of her chin

"Okay... Tony" she says smirking at him "Why would you care if I was okay or not," she asks dragging it out wanting to hear it come out of his mouth.

"Well, sweetheart-" Tony was cut off by the loud booming voice of Thor and two extremely girly squeals his eyebrows furrow, and looks towards the door and back at her seeing her try to hold in her laughter but failing. Causing him to start laughing they walk out of the room together seeing Thor getting pictures with Harry.

"I want one too," Wanda says shoving Thor out of the picture