Real-life

AVENGERS COMPOUND-

"IT'S OUT" Peter screamed causing everyone to come running in.

"What? What is out Man of the spiders?" Thor asked

"Danielle's new album came out tonight" Steve answered before peter could. Peter looked at him confused "I saw the Instagram post just now" Peter shook his head

"So are we just gonna stand here or are we gonna listen to it?" Bucky asked looking around the room. But both Thor and Valkyrie were very lost.

"What do you mean who is Danielle?" she asked

"Our soulmate keep up," Stark said annoyed that he was still here and not listening to it.

"WE FOUND HER?" Thor's booming voice said startling everyone in the room.

"Yes, you oaf you would know if you were here" Loki hissed at Thor causing him to look down.

"Alright, so we all go listen to it and meet back here when we are done" Nat stated turning around walking out of the room, and heading towards her floor.

"What's her last name," Thor asked whispering to Peter who had a large smile on his face.

"Her name is Danielle Marie," he said looking Thor in the eyes Thor thanked him before kissing him and dragging Val out of the room with him.

WITH PETER

he was currently watching the music video for Brutal. He was confused at first it sounded like a Disney song not her style at all. Then the beat dropped and he grinned. The camera zoomed in on the mirror.

"I'm so insecure I think that I'll die before I drink. I'm so caught up in the news of who likes me and who hates you"

He knew it wasn't Danielle. She had a tube of foundation in her she poured it on her hand and the music singing in the background.

 She had a tube of foundation in her she poured it on her hand and the music singing in the background

"And I'm so tired that I might quit my job start a new life. And they'd all be so disappointed cause who am I if not exploited" She looks into the mirror staring at the camera and stands up.

"And I'm so sick of seventeen where's my fucking teenage dream If someone tells me one more time enjoy your youth I'm gonna cry" She drops on the bed starring at the ceiling. There is a camera up there showing the angle of her.

Peter looks at his phone not liking that she looks sad but continues to play it.

"And I don't stick up for myself, I'm anxious and nothing can help and I wish I'd done this before and I wish people liked me more" She shoots up from her bed and thrashes her hands to the left and all the things on the vanity fly off breaking her mirror in the process.