Interview

Based on this interview ^^^^

What's in the font is what they are telling Josh to say

(With a Bun and white shoes)

Dani Was currently Sitting across from an interviewer named Josh he had blonde hair and a pink bandanna on. Something she didn't know was that Avery and Harry were sitting in a different room telling Josh what to say.

She walked into the room and introduced herself "Hey I'm Dani How are you doing?" and shook his hand while he introduced himself.

"Ask if that's whats she wearing the whole interview," Harry said

Josh looked at her and asked, "Is that the outfit that you'll be wearing throughout the whole interview?"

Dani looked down at her outfit and looked back up at him "It is actually yeah" Her accented voice replied. Josh just stared at her so she spoke up again "Do you not like it?"

"Just say it's a bit Brave" Avery spoke up

"It's a brave outfit" Josh repeated back causing her eyebrows to furrow but still kept a smile on her face

"Ask her why she's pretending to be British for the interview"

Josh Rubbed his face and looked down a bit before meeting her eyes "Why are you pretending to be British for the interview?"

Dani took a deep breath and rubbed her hands on her pants and sat up a bit in her chair. "Why am I what, sorry?"

"Because I watched some of The Vampire Diaries and your uhm American. And also when you sing" he started

"Right" Danielle continued

"And then-" Josh got cut off by Dani

"No but I am- But I am British. I play-" she stuttered

Josh then heard through the earpiece harry say "How is that possible?"

"I just do-" She then switches to her American accent "I do an American accent when I played Bonnie. And when I sing I lose my accent"

"How is that possible?"

Harry and Avery were laughing in a separate room

Dani looked to the people behind the camera and looked back at him laughing a bit "Well I just did it. I did it right now. I work with a dialect coach. And then when I sing I'm bringing out certain vowels I don't normally use" She said as she switched back to her normal accent, smiling and sitting up straighter again.

"So it's just Bonnie British?" Josh asked

"No Bonnie lives in Mystic Falls in Atlanta," Josh nods "And I am Danielle Marie who lives in London. But I'm an Actress" She says to him using hand gestures

"Okay, Danielle,"

"And when I play certain roles like Bonnie I use an American accent"

"Do you think I have I can a chance in the industry?" He asks