𝗉𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄𝖿𝖺𝗌𝗍 ─ 𝗈.𝗐

Start from the beginning

jaxon's eyes lit up as he made grabby hands to the plate in y/n's hands.

"uh uh baby, what do we say?" y/n wiggled her fingers at the boy.

"pease mama."

"that's right, here you go jax," y/n placed the plate in front of jaxon.

"tank yiew!" jaxon began to hungrily feast on his breakfast.

y/n made herself a cup of tea and fixed herself a plate of food before taking a seat next to jaxon by the counter.

"mama?"

"yes my dear?" y/n took a sip of her drink.

"where dada?"

"daddy's working baby, he'll be back next month."

"i mizz dada," jaxon pouted.

"i know you do jaxy, i miss him too," y/n sighed as she ran her hands through his auburn hair.

the boy was a spitting image of his father.

when jaxon was finished with his food, his mouth was covered in syrup.

y/n picked the boy up in her arms, walking over to the sink to clean the boy up.

she had a handkerchief in her hand, tongue slightly sticking out of her mouth as she focused on getting the sticky substance off her son's chin.

"dada..."

"i know baby, i miss him too," the syrup was stubborn, it refused to be wiped off.

"dada," he repeated again.

"you'll see him soon baby i promise."

"dada..."

"jax please-"

jaxon placed both his hands on his mother's cheek, tilting her head to look at the entryway to the kitchen.

she was then met with none other than oliver wood himself, a smirk on his face.

"oh my merlin oli!" y/n practically ran up to oliver with jaxon still on her hip.

"i missed you oli, so so much," y/n started to get teary eyed as she embraced her husband lovingly.

"i missed you to my darling," oliver placed a kiss on her forehead, holding her tightly in his arms.

"how? what? how are you even here? you're not supposed to be home for another month?" y/n asked confused, wiping her eyes, when they finally pulled away

"deverill decided to let us visit home for a week before we begin training for the finals," oliver informed as he stroked his wife's cheek, "godric you're beautiful, i missed you so much gorgeous."

"i missed you too baby," y/n cheesed as they leaned into a kiss.

this caused jaxon to fold his arms and let out a frown.

"what's wrong jaxy? aren't you happy to see daddy?" y/n noticed her son's expression.

"dada no your baby. i's baby," he huffed.

at this, y/n and oliver laughed at jaxon's jealousy.

"i was her baby first," oliver folded his arms, mocking the boy.

"no! i's mama baby," he whined.

"fine, what if we share?" oliver raised his eyebrow.

"otay," jaxon was happy with the compromise.

"c'mere jax," oliver opened his arms as he carried jaxon off of y/n, "i missed you so much."

"i mizz dada!" he exclaimed.

"my two baby boys," y/n cooed, each hand on each of their cheeks.

oliver whispered something in jaxon's ear, the boy nodded eagerly in response.

"what are you two planning?" y/n eyed the pair suspiciously as they held mischievous grins on their faces.

"kissie attack!" jaxon yelled as y/n quickly ducked around the two boys and ran into the sitting the room.

oliver quickly caught up to y/n as the three of them landed on the sofa.

y/n was laying on the sofa, oliver and jaxon hovering over her, placing kisses all over her face.

"stop!!! it tickles!!" y/n giggled.

oliver propped himself up as he watched his son and wife adoringly.

oh how he wished to stay in that moment forever.