Chapter 40

Den's perspective :

At village...

It's good to be home... After meeting tachi i feel relax...

I went to report back to the gramps

...

Time skip...

Hey there asuma and kurunai .. I said greeting them...

OH den.. How was your mission...

It was perfect I enjoyed my first solo mission actually...

I see...

You two are seeing each other... I asked winking..

OH no it's not like that... They both said with red face..

OH relax I know you two like each other...
So no need to hide from me... They both were embarrassed poor asuma and kurunai they don't know I love to ship people

BTW where  is that copy cat boy I haven't seen him around ... I asked

OH you mean your lover boy Kakashi..... Asuma said winking at me this time...

What no it's not like that... I said with a nervous chuckle...

OH come on don't hide it from us we know you two like each other... Kurunai said while they both giggled ...

You two are cruel asuma and kurunai...

tell me where is he anyway..?

He is still on a mission probably will return tomorrow... Asuma told me

OH.. I said missing him terribly

I set down with them eating dumplings dumpling only remind me of tachi that idiot.... don't know how to bring him back home...

I am not disturbing you two am I? I asked

No not at all we like to have friends with us... They both said with sweet smile...

I see guy is on the mission too that's why you too are alone here...

Time skip...

At home...

Pikachu trun off the tv... I said from the kitchen naruto was watching his favorite show...

That looser he is completely waste of time... Sasuke said with his cool boy attitude

Hey hey bubble don't be rude sweetheart he is your brother as well... Sasuke was helping me in kitchen...
He is not my brother.. Only guy I use to call my brother was the one who killed my family I won't forgive him... I hate the word brother.... He replied

Bubble I understand how you feel... We lost our family.. You lost once i lost my family twice but what I know Is we can't live in our past forever, it only make us suffer, just take my hand and lets move forward together my little brother.. We have lost so much but let's cheerish the people who we have today you me naruto we are a family...
He nodded.. Nii chan... I saw his picture in your room... Why is his picture still with you why you are still in past ...He asked with anger..

Sasuke... He is my best friend remember I can't just forget him...

Don't forget what he did to us to  my family and clan... He said anger and pain craved on his face

I can't forget that what he did to you sasuke, I can never do that, and i can't fogiwh for that ... But I can't find myself to hate him no matter what he is now.. I can't forget what he was back thn, because deep down i know the itachi we used to know was real...