He killed almost 30 ninja at onces

The other ninja set land mines too when Itachi's susanoo moved the land explode...

Tachi gave me a look.. I nodded...

Lightning style.. Million Lightning bolts of thunder God...

The whole area covered with lightning... I injured almost every ninja ...

Not bad.. Not bad at all, you are crazy, a girlfriend material... hidan said looking at me with his beautiful idiotic face...

She is good should we take her with us... Kisame asked to tachi..

No.. tachi simply said..

Thn kisame used water style a whole big water ball appeared covered a kilometer he summon sharks in it... Almost every ninja was in that and his shark ate them..

He broke the jutsu...

When a few ninja appeared again

There was water every where... I used my lighting style again.... Boom they died..

One ninja regenerated his body he was like hidan... Kisame asked him if he wants to join he refused he said he is gonna kill every single one of us and Thn take every one from The village to make more money....

İtachi used his totsuka sword (sealing) that was in his susanoo...

And sealed him away...

After that he coughed a little blood

And his chakara weakened...

I ran towards him... Tachi... He refused to take my help...
Listen you are in no condition to argue  let me help please tachi, I can't see you like this... I said, kisame and hidan was looking at me confused...

I sit down healing him... First I thought it was because of over use of his Chakra but it's not like that... He.. He is sick.. I start healing him.. he was in my lap

It's because of his Mangekiyo sharingan it's decreasing his life span...

I am okay now he tried to get up but was still weak..
Tachi let me heal you completely atleast.... I said holding his hand...

I am fine he said again..

Stop being so stubborn already, you know, why are you always like this I am asking nothing much.. So stay still or I am gonna puch you right on your pretty face....

He lookes at me for a momentvand
He set down again and I healed him completely... Actually I wanted to know more about his illness...

.. After his chest.. I put my hands on his eyes to heal.. It's already so damaged...

What now, I am fine you healed me ...

Who is doctor here... Don't tell me my job genius..I said closing his eyes again...

I healed his eyes a little it won't hurt him and drain his Chakra for few times now...

After that I quickly kissed his forehead...

do you want me to kill you right now .. He said bluntly

Like I care about dying, I rolled my eyes...

So you two know each other... Kisame asked

İtachi looked at me...

Yes we used to live together...he said

How together, you mean like sharing room..like you are doing now... Hidan asked in shock

Yes... itachi replied
Man you shared a room with my girl... Hidan said
Hidan I am not your girl you know.. I said standing up

So is she the same girl  you stabbed on heart.... Kisame asked

He looked at me again...

Can you believe it kisame sanpaiiii he stabbed me.. And I didn't die how cool right...

Yes... But unfortunately she didn't die last time I was certain she is dead ... He said without any expression...

Better luck next time itachi.. Said kisame... But I think she is useful to use...

What??? you stabbed a fine girl like her, who shared a room with you... You are a fool itachi no sense of romance, you know men only get hot girls like her in dreams ... Hidan said his mouth hanging open...

Raiden come with me I will treat you better.. He said with a wink

Mmm that's enough what's done is done our mission is complete so we have to inform Mr akifumi and go to our respective homes... I said looking at tachi if he still wanna come with me...

Sure... Kisame said walking ahead with hidan...

Leaving me and itachi behind...

Tachi come home with me.. I said hoping he will understand...

There is no home and I don't consider that village my home

Tachi there are still people who loves you..
Come back...

I couldn't care less, and what makes you think that I won't kill ya again..

Why did you do that... With sasuke..

He was silent...
I asked again...

Stop being stupid already how many times I do have to say same thing moon.. you makes my head hurt ... I am regreting not to finished you off that time ...

OH yeah I know I know, itw regreted that too once... I said still smiling at him...

We went to inform and he asked us to stay for the night... But I insisted to go home now since there is no need to stay when I can't change his mind now but I will try again ...

Hey Raiden... Stay with me tonight.. Hidan said

Sorry hidan someone is waiting for me home I gotta go ... I said  looking at tachi and kissing hidan's cheek..

Well that was sweet... hidan said

I shook  hand with kisame..

And I just looked at itachi... He knew why I didn't say anything... We still don't need words to understand each other...