three

"where are we going?!"

"hold on to the milk, kyle! we're about to make a sharp left."

"what?! you're the one who got us into this mess, craig!"

"both of you, just shut up! we'll be able to focus better that way!"

"shut the fuck up, marsh!"

"fuck you, tucker!"

so, you may be asking; you guys, how did you end up getting chased by the police? well, that's a whole thing. it all started at the super market, when the three of us were shopping happily...

-

"stan, put the milk down. we only need three gallons, not nine." craig demanded, as if he was scolding a child. kyle came back with various groceries; eggs, bread, tea, and some snacks.

"what's all this stuff for?" the redhead asked. "y/n. they're staying with me until they can be by themselves." craig replied, much to kyle's confusion. stan understood.

craig grabbed some lunchables from the freezer isle, and dropped them in the cart.

stan put some corn muffin mix into the cart before grabbing something else.

"is that everything?" craig asked, receiving nods from the other two. he pushed the cart to the checkout, letting the cashier scan the various items.

"hey, wait, do i know you?" craig asked.

"eh?" the cashier said.

it took a moment, but eventually, craig had realized who it was.

"tweek?"

"craig?"

stan and kyle looked at each other, "oh shit." they said in unison. tweek and craig hadn't seen each other since high school. they had broke up, and they were friends for a good while, but then they kinda just stopped talking to each other. it wasn't out of spite or anything, they just grew up, and stuff changed.

"it's, uhm, nice to see you again?" tweek said, smiling nervously. craig nodded, "yeah, you too. you see y/n lately?"

tweek froze a bit. oh. not that. not y/n.

"...yeah..." he mumbled. he had talked to them a few months prior to y/n's incident. when he had heard about it, he had stopped messaging them entirely. he felt guilty. he felt like he had failed them, like he could have done more to help them.

"are they... doing okay?" tweek questioned quietly, much to craig's well received silence. stan nodded, "yeah, y/n's doing pretty good."

tweek smiled shakily, "good, good..."

everything was silent after that.

"okay, that'll be $40.55," tweek said. craig rolled his eyes at the price, and gave tweek his money. they were all about to make their leave, before tweek stopped kyle.

"do they still talk about me? y/n, i mean."

"i see them trying to text you sometimes. but they usually just shake their head and stop typing."

"...ah, okay."

they all left the store, when-

RING RING RING RING

"what? but we paid for everything?" craig muttered, confused. stan began fucking SPEEDING TO THE CAR.

"MARSH, WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU FUCKING DO?????"

"FUCK OFF, TUCKER, JUST START FUCKING RUNNING!!!!"

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THE TWO OF YOU?! WE NEED TO GO PAY FOR THE THING WE STOLE!!"

"SHUT UP, BROFLOVSKI!"

"FUCK OFF, CRAIG!"

they all practically jumped into the car, and drove out of the parking lot at high speed.

-

"fucking hell, marsh! why'd you have to steal all that fucking stuff?!" craig yelled, swerving the car to the next lane. "listen, it's been a while, and i need my alcohol fix, craig!" stan yelled back. kyle was trying not to fall over from all the turns craig was making.

"guys, we could always just pay for it." he suggested, much to the other two's dismay. they didn't wanna hear it, especially not stan.

"we're almost home, and i think we've lost the police now." stan said.

they had finally pulled into the driveway. tolkien and y/n were standing on the porch, and kenny was looking out the open window, it looked as if he were smoking something.

"oh, the store squad is finally back from their little joyride! did you get any chicks? dicks? y'know, a phrase that's gender neutral to those terms?" kenny asked, a large smirk on his face. craig rolled his eyes, "we saw tweek, but that's all."

"we were chased down by the police."

everyone looked at kyle.

y/n cocked their head, "what?" stan shook his head, "the police chased us down because i stole some alcohol."

"that's... what????" tolkien looked at him like he was insane. kenny knitted his brows together, but was still smirking. "how much did you steal?" he asked.

kyle opened his mouth to say something, but he quickly shut it. all he could do was keep a disappointed look on his face.

things were left unsaid, and everyone stepped back inside.

"did you get the groceries?"

"yeah, kenny. we did."

"hell yeah! thanks, craig!"