Disclaimer

© 2018-2023 AmeliaValerie, All Rights Reserved

This novel is entirely a work of fiction. The names, characters and incidents portrayed in it are a work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities, is entirely coincidental.

Salam/hello to every lovely person who has clicked on my book. Before you start reading...

Yes, the story is based on Muslims and Islamic views but this story is open to anyone who enjoys a good tale. My main story isn't about Islam but rather the characters are Muslim, so if there is anything you don't understand, please feel free to ask! I love old Arabian stories, and they have become the inspiration for this book.

The story is set in Old Arabia, in a country I have made up called Balqaas. I have decided not to give a time period of when as it is an entirely fictional universe. 

The mood boards are there to give you an idea of how I imagine my characters to be. I don't really like making them a certain person since I would rather let your imaginations do their work! All characters and the story plot are my original ideas so please don't steal them.

NOW FOR THE BIG DISCLAIMER: This story does have Muslim characters but in no way is meant to depict how Muslims really are or how they should be.