Girl Meets Sneak Attack

Start from the beginning

"They are." I said

"I don't like that." "We know."

"I wish the world was just us three." She said making Maya and I to make eye contact.

"Then it is." We helped her up and headed back inside. We sat down in our seat.

"Omg Avi that outfit's to die for." I turned to see it was Missy that said that. Maya and Riley glared at her when she called me their nickname for me.

"Um thanks? And please call me Aviana.." I said

"Of course, you should totally come to movies with Lucas and I." She said and Lucas was giving me a pleading look. I honestly thought Missy would've went up to flames under the girls' glare.

"I can even set you up with my brother." And that made Farkle turn around so fast, I got whiplash just by looking at him.

"What!?" Everything was just happening so fast, why am i always dragging into drama? I can't have one good day and just eat pickles all day.

"He would love it if you came with us." I was just sat there in shock because Farkle looked extremely mad right now. Thankfully, Mr. Matthews began class.

"Sneak attack. December 7th, 1941." "A date which will live in infamy." Farkle answers

"A date? They're going on a date? In Italy?" Riley says looking up

"Sweetcheeks, No you're in history." I told her

"I'm history?" I threw up my hands and face palmed.

"Okay, put your hand up." She says and lifts Riley's arm

"Yes, Riley? You have a pertinent observation on the subject of the sneak attack?" I gave him a look because he knew damn well Riley wasn't paying attention.

"May I be excused?" I said for her to repeat.

"My eyes see my shoes." Her dad looked at us confused and Maya points at Missy and Lucas.

"Yes, Riley, you may be excused." He says and she looks at him with hope in her eyes.

"Forever?" "No, you have to come back to class at some point, honey. You just have to." He says as she gets up to leave and he pushes to actually make it out of the doorway.

I saw something in the corner of my eye and turned to see Riley's face pushed up against the glass.

"Oh no." I said hitting Maya's arm, signaling the window. Her eyes widen in horror of the sight of Riley.

"Do you like the movies? Dark at the movies." Missy asked Lucas

"Depends on the movie. Depends who I'm going with." He says, dude just tell her no.

"Scary movies? I get scared at scary movies. You'll take care of me though, right?" I almost threw up in my mouth.

"People who had viewed themselves as safe, no longer had any security at all." Why is he still teaching when no one is clearly listening to him?

"Just you and me, Missy?" "Just you and me, Lucas. Boop." And that was the last straw for Riley because she stormed back into the room.

"Boop? That's the best you got?" I had to look away from the scene because I knew I was gonna get second-hand embarrassment.

"Please be cool, please be cool, please be cool." Maya chanted

"You don't think that I can do boop?" Maya looks over at us

"How bad do you think this is gonna be?" she asked

"A disaster." I said at the same time Farkle said "I think we should have some faith in our Riley."