🔪Chapter 36: Safe and Sound (UPDATED)

Edited on: 05/06/2024

~ 4 MONTHS LATER ~

Aurora's POV

It's been four months since the incident but everything went back to normal. The last bell rang and I was on my way to the dorm room to get myself changed for dinner at my house.

"Hey, Ro!" I turned around and saw  Heather and Eddie walking towards me and I smiled at them.

"Hey, how's class?" I asked.

"Boring as usual," Heather said. 

"So, are we still having dinner at your place tonight?" Eddie asked as we entered the building.

"Yep and I invited someone," I said.

"Who?"

"Stefan." 

They pause for a while.

"Is he cool with it though?" Heather asked.

"Yeah, we talked about it last night. And he said that he's okay with it. He wants to talk to Dad anyway." I said. "I told him to meet up by the parking lot."

"Oh okay. Well, it's time to get ourselves ready. So, see you later." Eddie said before placing a kiss on my cheek.

Heather and I head up the stairs, on our way to our dorm room. 

"What should I wear?" Heather asked. 

"Anything, it's not like we're going to a fancy restaurant or something," I said.

We looked up and we saw Cora, Lisa, and Sophie hanging out and talking to each other. I introduced Cora to Sophie and Lisa and they get along with each other quite well. Now Cora seems more cheerful and she gained some confidence.

"Hey guys," Sophie said.

"Hey, where you guys going?" I asked.

"To the mall, running some errands. You guys?" Lisa asked.

"To my place, having dinner plans with my parents," I said.

"Ah okay, we're gonna go now. Have fun." Sophie said.

"See you later, guys," Cora said.

We smiled and Heather and I headed inside our dorm room, getting ourselves ready.

An hour passed and we headed out of our dorm room.

"Oh Stefan, just texted me. He's at the parking lot right now." I said.

"Well then, let's go," Heather said as we linked our arms together and headed down the stairs.

We looked up and we saw Eddie outside, waiting for us.

"Hey, Eddie," I called out.

He turns around and smiles at us.

"There you guys are. You guys look great." He said.