🔪Chapter 33: Hide and Seek (UPDATED)

Please Read! Trigger Warning: Blood

This chapter contains Blood that may be upsetting for some readers. Please proceed at your own risk or you can skip to the next chapter.

Edited on: 05/06/2024

Aurora's POV

It's been five minutes and I think I should head out of the room. I can't stay here any longer.

Then I can hear sounds coming from... the door.

I can feel my heart beating and I try to keep myself out of sight, camouflaging myself in the dark as I try to move slowly.

"I know you're in here, Aurora," Steven spoke as he entered the room. He moves slowly and he looks at every inch of the room. "I didn't lock this room and it was on purpose. As I said earlier, you can run, you can hide but you can't fucking escape. So you'll be stuck with me... forever."

I looked at the door and thankfully he didn't close it.

I am only a little bit close to the door. I'll crawl towards the door and make a run for it.

I can escape this. 

"Now this is getting a little bit too boring, Aurora," Steven said as I continued to crawl towards the door.

As I continued to crawl, my hand landed on something. I looked and my heart sank. Then I slowly look up and my eyes widen.

"There you are," Steven said before he started grabbing me.

"No!" I shouted and he grabbed my arm and my waist.

"Now, stop struggling. I am not going to hurt you."

I felt something sharp on my back and I knew it was a knife.

I pull out my keychain and I spray the pepper spray into his eyes.

"Ahhh!" Steven screamed as he let go of me and he covered his eyes. "You bitch!"

"Get away from me!" I shouted before kicking him. I ran towards the door and I ran as fast as I could.

"Aurora! Just you wait! Once I'll find you again, you'll be sorry! Hear me?! You'll be fucking sorry!" Steven shouted. Even when I'm far away, I can hear his screaming and shouting.

I turned left and I saw someone sitting in the hallway.

"Hello?" I called out to the person as I ran towards them. 

"Hello? Please help me!" I shouted.

I ran closer to the person but I stopped.

It was a security guard but his throat was slitted and I saw a trail of blood on the wall and my eyes followed it. I looked up and I gasped.

There are writings on the wall and it says;