Chapter 28 (unedited)

Start from the beginning

"Common now don't be shy, it's not like we are strangers." She patted my check

"We only met together twice, Jennifer. I wouldn't say that we are friends." I spoke to her firmly and cursing my bad luck for having to be in the same plane as her.

"Well whose fault it's that?" She arched her eyebrow. "We could have been more than friends." She said placing her hand on my thigh again. I grabbed her wrist and removed her hand again glaring at her.

"Listen Jennifer. I am one woman man and right now I belong to Nikki and I wouldn't cheat on her because I love her. Even if I was single I wouldn't sleep with you either even if the fate of humanity depended on us, I guess I would be doing humanity a favor by not letting you procreate. People like you don't deserve to be parents." I said getting up from my seat trying to get away from her.

"You buddy." I said to a 20 something guy that was drooling when he say Jennifer.

"Yes?"

"Do you want to switch seats? Who knows you can join the mile high club with her" I said pointing to Jennifer. He didn't wait for me to say it twice but got off his seat and sat on mine. I laughed my myself shaking my head. College boys!

"Make sure to use protection." I patted him in his back and sat on my new seat two rows behind her. I just hoped she would bother me anymore. She was a manipulative woman that wanted to get her way all the time. I first time I met her was when Nikki made public that she was Blackheart. The second time was at the auction that Nikki went for children that had leukemia. She was pissed that Jack bid in her and to tell you the truth I was furious too. I went to auction late because I had to go the the hospital because one of my patients had a compilation that could life threatening if not treated immediately and when I finally was able to go there Jack had bided already and they were leaving together. Jennifer approached me and told me that we should be partners so that we could keep that away from each other but I refused. I Nikki liked or loved me that she would stay with me because she wanted to not because I manipulated her into staying with me. She tried to seduce me in order for me to agree to help her but when I told Jennifer no she called me stupid and said that I was ruining her plans.

I never saw her again and I didn't want to see her in the future either. I just didn't know what was she doing in the same plane as me. Did she know that Jack was in Italy? I didn't think the knew anything but in case she knew something i was curious to know how did she learn about it.

*****

Jennifer POV

When I saw Mike in the plane I hoped that the idiot would help me to separate Nicole form my Jack but the idiot didn't even let me start talking about the proposal. Even if I talked with him I doubt the stupid doctor would help me. After all he hadn't done anything to keep those two apart. Now I was stuck with a college boy that was drooling while looking at me. He was easy in the eyes with his blonde hair and green eyes but he was to immature. He started talking about frat parties and how his college life was going. He started telling me about everything, the guy couldn't stop talking to save his life and just was I was about to tell him to shut up or I would strangle him with a pillow when he felt asleep he mentioned something about Italian mafia and how he had a freed that he would met in Italy who was part of one of the groups. That made me think, it he had a friend who was with the mob or whatever they call themselves that means they had access to guns too.

I smiled and turned towards him, I placed my hand in his thigh and I started to rub his leg. I saw how he stopped talking and instead he stared at me holding his breath. I loved it when men where goners when I wanted to.

"Italian mob? That it's interesting. That means you are a bad boy and I want to be your teacher and punish you for being bad." I said licking and biting my lower lip and the sucker was gone. His eyes followed my every movement and his heart was beating so fast I could see his pulse on his neck.

"I can be very bad." He spoke trying to sound more mature than he already was.

"How bad can you be?" I got closer to him and I was drawing patterns in his thigh

"As bad as you want me to." His voice was husky

"Can you introduce me to your friend that part of the mafia?" I asked hoping that he would say yes.

"Depends how bad you want to met him?" He arched an eyebrow.

"I really really want to meet him." I kissed his jaw

"That will cost you?" He said narrows his eyes

"How much?" I sat straight in my seat. I didn't have much money with me to begin with and I didn't want to spend some for meeting the guy in the first place. If I did I wouldn't know if I would have enough money left to buy a gun.

"Not how much?" He said coming closer to me and kissing my ear. He gently bit it before he whispered. "Let's join the mile high club"

I smiled at him and kissed him leaving him breathless, he was a good kisser so I guess he would be good in bed too. I wouldn't  have to pay him and in return I would have something to do and not get bored during the flight.

"If we join the club, you promise you will introduce me to your friend?" I asked him wanting to be sure.

"Of course." He said

"Deal." I said smiling at him

"I am Marco by the away." He said offering me his hand

"Isabel." I said shaking his hand.

As soon as the sign to put your seatbelt switched off and it was safe for us remove them to move around I grabbed his hand and made my way to the bathroom. We got inside the tiny bathroom and I locked it. Marco smiled at me and started to kiss me like crazy. I placed my hands around his neck and brought his face closer so that I could kiss him better. After all he deserved a little treatment since he was my way of getting the gun that I would use to kill Nikki. Who knew maybe I could kill her blame Marco or Mike.

Nikki your clock it's ticking, soon you will be just a distant memory.
I smiled at the idea and started to remove his shirt. Now I was just going to have a good time.

A/N
So how do you guys like he book this far?
Love it, hate it, something in between?
So Jennifer wants to kill Nikki. Can someone warn her?!
I am scared :(