Black Steel

I knew I was going insane. I hid Legolas' bloody body and tried to mop up the blood with an ugly tapestry. I then scanned the bookshelves for more books. I realized Khamul could choose a setting but I could leave it to come to wake up again. I looked for books on how to resist but there were none. I gave up and frantically began to look for books on how to kill the dead. I was running out of time. We would be in Mordor in a few hours. Finally, I found the book I was looking for. It read: The dead can only be killed by the steel from which they are born. Black. Steel. I had once owned a sword of Black Steel before I swapped it for a silver one. Black steel was not rare but quite valuable in Mordor. Most things were made from it. I looked around the carriage. Sure enough, there were traces of Black Steel all throughout the interior. I bet that Tao's harness would be solely made of it as well. There were no windows in here, just a tiny hole in the ceiling to reveal what sort of day it was. I stuck my hand there on the top and created the heaviest winds possible. Tao was strong but not strong enough to trot through a hurricane. The carriage stopped and Khamul and the orc got out to stop me. I was ready for them though. I stabbed the orc hard in the face with my sword despite my bound hands and he fell backward. Khamul went to grab me but I was too quick. I ducked underneath his fist grabbing it and pulling up and over my head, him landing on his back in the carriage. I stood on his chest enabling him to get up and I snatched the keys to my chains of his belt. I undid myself and dropped them on his face leaving the carriage and shutting and locking the door. I ran to the front and began disabling it. Chunks of black steel littered the ground just as Khamul smashed the door.
"EBONY!" He yelled confidently. I grabbed the shaft and ran at him. The end wasn't sharp but it wasn't blunt either and with the right amount of force it pierced the skin in his stomach. He looked confident but his face crumpled. His eyes widened at me.
"I promised myself this would be beautiful," I said to him as I pushed it in further. Black liquid pooled around his feet from the wound and began to fall. He crumbled in slow motion onto his knees and then his face. Suddenly the overwhelming urge to hit him again took place and I struck at his temple. It cracked pooling more black blood and I struck again and again. I had never met someone with so much hate. He didn't deserve a death as simple as this but I wanted every stroke to count for the people he had killed, the people he wanted to kill. He had his wish of killing the Rohhirim for revenge but in the end, he was always tormenting me. I kept hitting until there was nothing but a black pool where his head was. Finally, I came away and set fire to the carriage. It was almost nightfall and the light would attract others but by the time they would see it, I would be far away.