Four Occupied Cells

"I agree to those rules," I said recklessly. Sauron raised his sword and began to swing. The last time I fought him was in the towers of Bara Dur. He was an inch from killing me but this time I didn't care if I lived or died. All I wanted was to free my brothers and sisters. Looking back, that was a stupid thing but nothing could be focused on other than dodging and swinging swords.
We fought for a long time, equally matched. He had unnatural strength and the ability to change form but I had far better powers. Orcs were still chanting and hooting and the area seemed alive. I was aware of Tao watching as well no matter how frightened he was. Sauron shrunk down and I used the winds to knock him over. I dived at him using the winds to get high in the air but he used his strengths to deflect me. We were both tiring but neither slowed down. I think an hour passed and the adrenaline was starting to leave my body. The orcs chanting had died down and now there were just the clangs of metal.

Suddenly I fell to my knees.NO!  I thought. But Sauron was on his knees too. Thunder boomed and the orcs cowered. I realized the thunder was actually a voice.
"nalkriuk dareuk oppouke avhe darkneukuk agh nalkriuk fooliukhpak engageu" (Who dares oppose the darkness and who foolishly engages with them) 
"SPEAK"
" I oppose you for the freedom of my family," I yelled. "I am Lady Elinor, Ebony to some, daughter of Sauron, Grandaughter to Galadriel daughter of Finarfin. Captain of the Valar and wielder of the Wind." I said. A swirling shadow lingered above my head.
"Captain of the Valar. Show me your armies. Weilder of the Wind? That means nothing to me. Your heritage, gone. Valinor will be destroyed and your precious family. Your brothers, your sister? I'm tempted to break their bones but I won't. I will spare them death and let them suffer. 
And now, you've walked straight into my hands. You know the reason you came here for them was that you've lost everything. You want your brother and sisters back because they are the last handful of people that remind of what once was."  Fury boiled up inside of me. What he had said was true. Invisible hands grabbed me and stood me up. They pushed me towards the gates and out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Tao turning and galloping away. I was marched inside  Minas Morgul and the invisible hands took every weapon I had. Even the knife in my boot. I didn't struggle to hope that if I acted pitiful my captors would keep me on a loose chain. I looked curiously around Minas Morgul. I was one of the few people who knew the interior well and had lived to tell the tale. It had changed however and I was taken into a room that never used to exist. The walls were stone and aged like they had been here for centuries and I began to descend a set of stairs. I walked into a dungeon that was broken up into four rooms  with barred walls. 3 were occupied. One was free. The captors looked at me with looks of horror, disappointment, and disbelief as I was thrown into cells. In a split second instinct. I summoned the wind to try and shake of the cold and invisible hand but the grip only tightened. I struggled and kicked, trying to free myself. 
"Give up Elinor," Elladen told me. "It will only tire you." I obeyed numbly as I was thrown in and the door shut leaving no traces there were any signs of a door being there. The cold wind disappeared as I ran to the bars pressing my face to them.
"Why did you come here!" Elrohir screamed angrily.
"I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking," I said truthfully. 
"Were you alone?" Elladen asked. "Or did you bring everyone to get caught or killed?"
"They're already dead." I wailed. 
"NO," Said Elrohir. "HOW?" He demanded. "How could you get an entire army of elves killed." My lips quivered and I rested the weight of my head on the bars. 
"I was under the control of the enemy. I helped them die unconsciously." There was silence and I looked at Arwen who was still and silent. 
"Your son loves you," I told her. She looked at me with her steely grey eyes and a single tear rolled down her delicate face. 
"You've changed." She said. "You are not Ebony, nor are you Elinor. You've always been impulsive and reckless but now that is who you are completely. My son hates me for leaving him with a kingdom at war. He will hate me for not dying but for living in hope of your return. You all will hate me. I brought this darkness on us now I watch you turn insane. I watch my brothers wish they were dead I watch my son die and the free people of middle earth fall, all because I fell in love with a ranger." Her voice turned hard and cold. 
"You didn't cause any of this," I said trying to reassure her.
"And you didn't kill your friends and your army." She said hatefully.
"We are playing a game. A game that you will never truly play. The prophecy has already happened. Gondor will fall. And us, we will be the collateral damage."

"How can you say that?" I said, whimpering. "Arwen, you've changed."
"She's been the longest," Elladen said. "This place changes you."
"What do you mean?"
"Take you out. Tortue you. They're trying to find out how to change the course of the war." Erohir said. "Arwen's had it the longest."
"I'm so sorry," I said. "I didn't mean for any of this to happen," I said softly, all life and joy draining out of me.

Elladen just swore.