Chapter one.

When I arrived at heaven springs I met up with my long-lost brother. Seeing him for the first time after so long was amazing. "hey Alex" he said.

"Gabe! It's so nice to see you again" I answer while I hugged him. "I think there's a cool place you might like". He said while still hugging
"Really what is it?" I asked eagerly
"A surprise" he said sheepishly.

I followed my brother to the records store. As we walked in my mind was blown, there we're so many records. I glanced up after some time looking at records and saw Gabe obviously flirting with a boy named Ryan, I took a look around the record store And saw this girl. She came and said "hello, nice to meet you I'm Steph, Gabe told me a lot about you". "I'm Alex" god she's so hot,no Alex you just met her. As I repemanded myself . Gabe finally came over" hey Steph", "hey Gabe having fun flirting. With Ryan" she said while smirking at Gabe who blushed "cute " Alex said laughing, "well, I got to get back to the radio station See you later Alex". She said while walking back to the radio station. Gabe said goodbye to Ryan. Alex and Ryan walked to the bar, which he lived in. "Wow, let's go drop off your stuff". "It's good to see you Gabe, Seems like your sister finally arrived", Jed said smiling. As they walked up to the stairs. "So this is my house, kind of. You'll be living here". "Where will you be sleeping? There is only like one bad here". "Um, it's ok, I'll just use a blow-up mattress and I'll sleep in the living room. Until I can find a place and then you can have this place to yourself". "That works for me " Alex said unpacking her stuff.

Author's note I saw there was no life is strange true colors stories yet, so I decided to make my own hope you enjoy it sorry for the bad grammar. I'll try to update this once a week.

Hey, guys, I was just wondering if you guys would be interested in a Hannah x Cassidy story from life is strang 2 . Let me know in the comments, if you would like to see one. Thanks 😁