How bakugou got his little space

❗️Angst warning ❗️ This might be a little extreme for some people! It mentions/ has s*xul a*sault (Mitsuki assaulting Bakugou at a young age)
———————————————————————————

Bakugous POV (6)
I smiled as I walked home, test in hand. I did really good on it and mommy said if I do good I get a surprise! I bet it's going to be that new all might figure that Deku got!

I walked inside and immediately called out to her "Mommy! Mommy!" I smiled as I kicked my shoes off. I see her on the couch so I run up to her and show her my test "See see! I got an A!"

"Good job baby..come on I'll show you you're surprise" she got up from the couch and took my hand. "Y'know you're such a big boy now" she said as we went upstairs.

She took me into her room and told me to close my eyes. I was confused but I did it anyways, I felt her grab my pants and I got uncomfy "Mommy what are you doin-"

It was all a blur.

I couldn't stop crying.

She hit me a lot.

Mommy this hurts me a lot.

It hurts mommy please.

Please mommy it hurts I don't like it.

Please mommy I'm sorry I'm sorry.

No more mommy I'll be good I promise just please.

Mommy.

It hurts.

I curled up on the floor as I sobbed, my clothes discarded somewhere in the room as she put hers on. I think she told me to be quiet but I can't hear her, it's all silent.

Why did she do this? Did I do something wrong? I didn't mean to.

I didn't want to..was this my fault?

I shouldn't have messed up.

I'm sorry mommy

I'll do better.