First Kiss or so we think One-shot

The campers cheered and the next thing Annabeth and Percy knew,they were being carried on everyone's shoulders,to the canoe lake.They laughed and smiled with the others,but couldn't help their blushes. They both looked like ripped tomatoes.the campers kept the, close enough so that they could hold hands as they were being carried.
Finally,the campers dunked them into the lake.They were still laughing and smiling as they hit the water.
"Thanks guys" Percy said as he went underwater with Annabeth.
Travis,who had taken off the cap turned to the campers,grinning wickedly.
"Got it!" Travis said,showing them the camera.
Everyone smiled and some made thumbs up with their fingers.
"What now?" Percy's son of Poseidon,he probably used one of his tricks to make Annabeth breath underwater." Malcolm said.
"Already one step ahead of you,Malcolm"Connor said as he took out a laptop from a bag he's been carrying. He opened it and started to scroll around.
"What are you doing?" Katie asked him.
"Well,Katie" Travis started explaining "We knew from the start that this was gonna happen.so me and my brother set up High-Def camera's underwater.with the help of Naiads of course."
"So we're gonna spy on them underwater?" One of the campers asked.
"Yup" Connor answered,still scrolling on his laptop.
"Awesome!" One of the campers said.
"Yes!" Connor exclaimed,looking up from the laptop to the campers.He smiled at them"Action"
Everyone came closer to Connor and squinted down,so that they could see the laptop.Travis pointed the camera to the laptop and it showed Annabeth and Percy,kissing.percy had made an air bubble around them so that Annabeth could breath.And they weren't just kissing.They were having a full blown make-out session. Percy's arms were around Annabeth's waist,making their bodies touch.Annabeth's right hand were tangled in Percy's hair as her other hand was behind Percy's neck,deepening the kiss.
Some of the campers behind wolf-whistled and cheered.They watched as the two sucked each other's faces.
"This is getting nastier by the second" Clarrise said behind the camera.
Suddenly,Percy pulled away,which Annabeth didn't look happy about.
"What's wrong?" She asked,her hands still tangling Percy's hair.
He smiled at her"Nothing.Nothing's wrong.In fact,everything's perfect."
She smiled at him.
"But something's missing" he said.
Annabeth's smile turned into a frown"what?"
He smiled at her again "My girl friend" he said.
"WHAT?" Jason,Piper and Leo shouted.
"WHAT?" The campers shouted.
"He has a girlfriend and he's kissing my sister? Malcolm hissed. "Im going to stick his-"
"Shhh!" Katie shushed them"They're talking!"
Annabeth frowned "What?"
He chuckled and said "Relax. I don't have a girlfriend."
"Phew!" Leo said,wiping his brow
Behind the camera,the campers sighed in relief.
"Yet" Percy added.
"Then what-" Annabeth asked but was interrupted by Percy
"Will you,Annabeth Chase daughter of Athena,be my girlfriend?" He asked
"AAWWW!" Piper cooed. Jason and Leo couldn't help but smile too.
"AAWWW!" The girls behind the camera,except Clarrise cooed.
Annabeth just stared at him.Not saying a word. Her eyes wide and her mouth slightly opened.Percy stared back,waiting for an answer.When he realized she was frozen with shock,he chuckled and waved a hand in front of her face.
"Annabeth?Hello! Earth to Annabeth!" He said while chuckling.
The three chuckled as well.
Annabeth blinked and shook her head slightly.She blinked then focused her eyes on Percy,who was smirking at her.
"Well?what do you say?" He asked.
Annabeth opened her mouth,then smiled "Of course" she answered then hugged him.
"You actually thought you needed to ask that? you're such a Seaweed Brain" she laughed as she hugged him.
Percy smiled "Maybe.But I'm your Seaweed Brain,right?"
"Yes" Annabeth replied.
"AAAWWW!" Again Piper cooed.
Percy pulled away from the hug and looked her in the eye "And you're my Wise" he said
Annabeth smile "definitely"
Percy smiled back.He pulled her close and kissed her.
"They were already making out,but they weren't together yet." Connor said.
"It's called Love one of the Aphrodite girls said. Behind the camera you could hear Travis and Connor making gagging sounds.
"EEWW!GROSS!" Travis yelled
"Too Cheesy!" Connor added.
They all turned back to laptop.
"Well, it looks like they're going to make out all night" Erika said.
"We should go to bed and give these guys some peace and quiet" jake said. Around him campers could be heard murmuring in agreement. Suddenly the camera moved and it showed the faces of the many campers spying on Annabeth and Percy. All smiling widely.
"Okay,so that's it. I hope you enjoyed their little kiss. Or little make-out session.Whatever.But either way,we hope you like it. All of us here captured this moment because,we know that this new couple over here" Travis said pointing at the laptop,which still showed Annabeth and Percy making out "will be more legendary and greater than Helen and Paris ever were." All of their smiles got bigger "But you can't tell Annabeth and Percy about this,because if you do,all of our butts will get whooped by those two. It might be disturbing to see these two all sweet and lovey-dovey,but trust me,you do not,and I repeat,DO NOT want to see these two angry while holding up sharp objects that can harm our beautiful faces." Travis frowned and touched his face "So anyway,that's it for the night. DO NOT TELL ANNABETH AND PERCY! Goodnight!" Travis smiled and waved goodbye to the camera,along with the other campers.For one last moment,he pointed the camera at the laptop.This time Annabeth and Percy weren't making out anymore.They were breathing hard,with their lips red and swollen.They stared at each other with intense eyes. They stayed like that for five seconds,until finally,Percy smiled."Best Underwater Kiss Ever"
"Couldn't agree more" Annabeth smiled and kissed him agin.then the whole screen went black as the camera shut off.
The three stared at the blank screen for 10 full seconds.
"Woah." Leo Said as Jason and Piper nodded.
"Woah,indeed" Jason said.
"We should probably clean up" Piper said. The boys nodded and got up from the sofa. After they got the CD out of the DVD player,put the DVD case back to the shelves,turned off the DVD player and turned off the T.V. , they got out of the Big House,to see a bunch of teenage demigods staring at them while smirking and smiling as the three walked out of the Big House.
"What's up?" Jason asked,looking at the crowd.
The crowd of demigods smiled"did you like the little show we made?" Connor asked.
"Yes,very much" Piper smiled.
"Good" Katie smiled.
"But remember what we told you.Don't.Tell.Annabeth.And.Percy." Malcolm said.
"Yeah,cause not only will they kick our butts,but they'll kick yours as well,now that you've watched and didn't tell them." Travis said.
"All right.we get it" Leo smiled
"So,was it good? Or disgusting? Or cheesy?" Travis asked.
The three were about to answer when Annabeth appeared.
"What are all of you doing here?" She asked "And what was good,disgusting,or cheesy?"
Jason,Piper and Leo's eyes widened but the demigods just smiled and Travis and Connor just winked at the three.
"Nothing,just happened to be in the same place at the same time." Connor said.
"And we asked these three" Travis said,gesturing to Jason,Piper "if they thought the Orientation film was good,disgusting,or cheesy"
"Why would you ask if it was cheesy?" Annabeth asked him.
"I'm not a child of Athena like you! I don't know many words!" Travis half-yelled at her.
Fine,fine! I get it. No need to yell" Annabeth said raising her hands in surrender, then walked away.
Travis and the other campers turned to the three and smiled and started walking away as well.Travis and Connor were last to leave,and they winked at the three before they left.
The three glanced at each other,with one thing in their minds 'those guys can lie!"
SOO
Did you guys like it?
I hope you did!