11. sunday morning "cuddles" with her...

Start from the beginning

"There- isn't a twenty seventh chapter in azura six..."

Leaning forward I whisper softly my voice unintentionally sensual,

"Exactly..."

And bring our lips together my eyes closing gently, luz adjusts herself slightly forming our lips together. each touch melts me further into her. Her hands slip down to my sides then just above my hips, my face goes slightly red to her delicate touch.  We eventually swap positions my body pressing ontop of hers, then the excitement gets shut off briefly when she bites on my tongue, my voice swiftly says in a whisper

"Ow! Hey no biting-"

She looks up at me apologetically her eyes kinda sparkling a sorry to me,

"Sorry- I hadn't realized that I'd bit down.."

Kissing her gently I mutter a soft,

"It's ok.."

Then my mind gets sucked into the intimacy again. Placing myself on her lap I slide my hands down to grip her lazily unbuttoned collar, the second button revealing her limited edition pride factory bisexual sports bra just ever so slightly. Parting a moment to get some air I stare deeply into her entrancing chocolate brown eyes...normally I'd be really flustered but-- One of my hands go to her collarbone and as it slides to her jawline my thumb explores every bit of her throat.. -- I don't feel like being all red right now...it's just around one..maybe just at least half an hour of this..    bringing our lips together passionately she let's out a half surprised 'mmh!' Which only makes it more passionate, nibbling her lip gently she giggles quietly and brings me back to her, parting after awhile she slightly gasps half annoyed.

"Oh shush it you.."

I mutter to her and she swiftly closes her mouth, nibbling at her jawline I trail kisses to just above her exposed collarbone my thumb threatening to unbutton a third button, biting gently at the sensitive skin I feel her skin erupt in shivers and goosebumps. Chuckling gently keeping my focus on where I'm nibbling I accidentally bite down just a bit too much, feeling my fangs puncture her smooth skin. Her hands swiftly move off my waist and past me to shut her lips tightly closed, looking up at her confused I see her extremely flushed every bit of her face red as a strawberry, looking into her eyes I understand her thoughts.

"You enjoyed that just a little...didn't you~"

I whisper softly in a teasing manner, she refuses to say anything or nod untill she pulls her hands away, the blood rushing back to where she pressed down. She pulls me up to join her our faces barely apart, she mutters a shy

"I suppose you can say a little.. despite it being a understatement"

I smirk slightly and mumble a short 'I know' before kissing her trying to taste anything but blood, I savor every time she leans up to rejoin us and pull me back down. And I learn a new thing about the flustered girl underneath me.. she has a barbell and- oh..my..god-   Forcing myself to breathe slowly from my nose I try to keep constant contact with the barbell teasing me, parting from her I rest my forehead on her collarbone to hide my blushing face. She hugs me close and rolls us both to our sides, pulling a pillow down with her our eyes meet, she hugs my waist gently as I press into her my face a blushing mess.

"I love you ami...you're so precious"

Hugging her neck I whisper lovingly, a smile appearing on my face

"I love you too luz.."
____

Sitting up groggily I see the room lit in dim sunrise luz still hugging my waist, trying to focus my eyes I look down at my wrinkled dress shirt, two buttons at the top messily unbuttoned the collar all everywhere. Pushing back my messy hair I tie it in a tiny messy bun with the hair tie around my wrist, looking down I see luzes eyes open to the rising sun her eyes looking into mine