Minnie used the sleeve of her suit to dry to girl's face.

-I thought I said it to you...You're ruining your beauty- she said in a serious tone and Miyeon's lips curved into a small smile, the girl wrapped her arms around Minnie's neck and stared deeply into her eyes.

-Miyeon...Something wrong happened? – Miyeon shook her head –I just needed to lean on someone- Minnie nodded.

-I need to wash my face...You can go to Yuqi and Soyeon ok? – Minnie nodded again and kissed the girl's cheek.

She went back to the room and Yuqi looked at her from head to toe.

-Why are you sleeves wet? – she teased –Pervert- Minnie muttered and ignored the question.

Miyeon entered in the room and looked at the two producers.

-Are we ready? – Soyeon nodded –Let's get it! – she said and they started to practice.

-Miyeon...You are wrong here- Minnie approached her from behind –Just press these two- she whispered enough for Miyeon to hear and the other blushed.

-What are you doing you two- Yuqi teased and giggled at the two.

Miyeon's heart was beating faster than ever.

-Like this? – she showed the pianist and she got a nod in return, Minnie sat on the chair beside Miyeon.

-Good, good- she said and smiled.

-Yuqi starting from tenth line- Yuqi nodded and started to sing along with Miyeon's playing in the background.

After the practice Yuqi was touching her throat while groaning –Ughh it hurts- she said and pouted, Soyeon went to her and kissed her neck sweetly.

-Don't be a whiny kid- she said and kissed her girlfriend's chin trailing kisses all over her face.

-Drive me home babe, I want to stay more with you- Soyeon smiled and nodded –Guys we are going, have fun- Yuqi said and went out.

Miyeon looked at Minnie that was beside her.

-How are your hands? – Minnie asked, the older looked at those –Good- she smiled.

-Want to go for a walk? - the bunny looking girl asked, the pianist smiled and nodded.

They went out and the cold breeze gently moved their hair, Miyeon hugged Minnie's arm.

They went into the city, full of little open-air markets.