XXIV

Soojin pov:

I'm so worried about Shuhua, I let her overwork only thinking about the choreography and now she is so weak.

I was cooking for her until I felt two pair of arms around my waist –Shu...- she kissed the back of my neck right where I have my tattoo –Shhh- she continued to kiss that spot and I shivered a little bit –Shuhua you should sit down...I'll bring you food- she sighed and kissed one last time.

I was left as a blushing mess.

I put the plate in front of her and sat down with her, she started to eat and smiled at me.

-You cook so nicely, imagine having a wife like you that cooks those amazing dishes- she said dreamingly and I glared at her –You should cook for me too- she pouted –I will soon-.

I heard my phone ring and saw that Yuqi was calling me.

-Hi Yu-

-Hi Jin, I wanted to ask if you and Shuhua were free this evening...We need vocals for a song- I looked at Shuhua asking her what should I say and she gave me a thumbs up.

-We are coming...Wait for us-.

Third person pov.

Soojin and Shuhua entered the recording studio seeing three girls working.

-Hi guys! – Yuqi greeted them –Miyeon, the girl that is fond of Minnie wrote this song and we thought that maybe you could give us a hand with it- the two girls nodded.

Minnie was sleepy after she took the medicine that she brought with her, Yuqi approached the pianist, hugging her from behind and wrapping a soft blanket around her.

The session started and Yuqi and Soyeon were yelling at each other.

-Yuqi you are messing up with the words! Read them slowly and then sing it- she removed her fingers from the button and looked at the camera seeing Yuqi sigh in silence.

-Start again Soyeon- they started again.

Minnie's eyes closed and her head fell down on the seatback.

Shuhua was sitting quietly on the couch with Soojin.

Miyeon was playing her piano at home, her boyfriend came –Can't we just cuddle? It's late Yeon- he said and touched her girlfriend's cheek.
She shook her head -I want to play a little more- his boyfriend sighed  -Alright- he said and pecked Miyeon’s neck.
Miyeon started to play again.
Her boyfriend stood up and picked her up when she was playing.
She felt angry about it.
-C'mon let's cuddle! We can watch a film if you want- Miyeon nodded.
Maybe he just missed her too much and wanted to catch up, she knew that someday he was going away again.
She was in his arms, she thought about Minnie's pissed face and giggled.
-What are you giggling at?- he asked.
-Just a joke that I read on the internet- he smiled and nodded.

-She is sleeping guys- Yuqi announced looking at Minnie who was sleeping on the chair and caressed her cheek.
-Somebody needs to bring her home...I don't think staying here for the night is a great idea- Soojin said.
-We'll take her- Yuqi said and Soyeon nodded.
They worked for more time and then Yuqi approached her and picked her up; they walked until they reached Soyeon's car and put Minnie inside of it carefully.
Yuqi entered the car after that and looked at Soyeon.
-You know...She takes a medicine that makes her sleepy, so she ended like this for that-  the blonde nodded at those words.

Minnie woke up in the car, she looked around panicking, it wasn't Hyuna's or Hyojong's car neither Soojin's.
She looked at who was driving and breathed out, it was just Soyeon.
-Are you awake?- Yuqi whispered to her -Yup...Where are you taking me?-
-To your house- they both said and Minnie just nodded.

She looked outside wondering what was Miyeon doing in this moment, probably sleeping.

But Miyeon wasn't sleeping, her boyfriend was.
She stared at the piano, she felt angry towards her boyfriend for the first time, it was annoying.
If you don't close a piano it will have dust all over his keys.
He knew how much Miyeon hated the idea, she always cleaned the piano almost everyday to prevent  that thing.
His embrace tightened and Miyeon smiled a little bit.

Soyeon stopped in front of Minnie's house.
They went inside together.
-Why is Hyuna not here?- asked Yuqi.
-I gave her free time for this evening, she had an important dinner with her family, I couldn't refuse- the older explained.
-Are you sure you want to stay alone?- Soyeon asked -I have a spear room at my house-
Minnie shook her head -I'm okay guys- she said and smiled at them.
-I'll bring you to bed, babe wait here- Yuqi said.
They went up Minnie's room.
Yuqi started to change Minnie into the pyjama.
-Are you sure you want to stay alone?-
-Yes, I'm sure-.
The Chinese girl pulled her in a hug -Just don't do stupid things that you'll regret, please- she said in one breath and Minnie nodded.

Don't die.